Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the transfer yesterday morning,

Thanks Turkey head for picking this up for us.

and thanks again Ross for your assistance I always look forward to visiting your shop.

Cheers Jim

Direct Deposit sent marked with my AHB number.
Thanks Turkey & Ross. :icon_cheers:

There seem to be 5 splits in this bulk buy & I only have one spare sack to donate.
As I have a busy day on Saturday & will be arriving at CraftBrewer right on opening time I will volunteer to split the sacks again as long as I don't have to stick around too long.
We still need someone to turn up early with 4 empty sacks unless somebody else can bring their scales & ties later in the morning?

TP :beer:

Sorry guys - I haven't been near a computer since early last week.

I'm still in for the bulkbuy - funds transferred a moment ago, sorry if this has left you out of pocket Turkey.

Thanks very much to TidalPete for offering to collect my order for me :beer:

These bulkbuys rock :super:

Hey Turkey, Ross, Is there any chance i'd be able to pick up my grain on Friday, if it gets in on Friday? I might be able to get there early morning saturday but it's going to be a little more difficult with previous commitments. I had a sack of BB Ale and Pils.

Cheers Dave.

I am not going to be able to get to a bank in time Turkey,I'll contact Ross and see if I can pay him direct,otherwise I'll have to pull out sorry.

Batz

Hey Turkey, Ross, Is there any chance i'd be able to pick up my grain on Friday, if it gets in on Friday? I might be able to get there early morning saturday but it's going to be a little more difficult with previous commitments. I had a sack of BB Ale and Pils.

Cheers Dave.

Dave, no probs if it's here - At this stage I'm not sure what day/time it's arriving.

cheers Ross

grain arrived today :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

grain arrived today icon_chickcheers.gif

Happy, happy, Joy, joy :icon_cheers: .
(Of course I'll need some yeast , specialty grain, sanitiser etc - while there)

Thanks Ross. :icon_cheers:

All those splits & no offers of empty sacks yet. :( Sounds like a recipe for disaster?

TP

Hey Pete, I'm not in the bulk buy but will be at the shop near first thing. Think I have a spare bag or two if you want.

Hey Pete, I'm not in the bulk buy but will be at the shop near first thing. Think I have a spare bag or two if you want.

I can bring a couple as well - should be there a bit after 9am.

grain arrived today :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Cheers, what time on Sat are we looking at Ross? Will be travelling from Ballina and would envisage being up there bout 9 - 9:30am QLD time

i've got 2 empty sacks and am looking at getting there around 9am saturday

Anytime you like guys, as long as before 1pm & you come bearing beers :icon_cheers:

Should have a few spare sacks as well, hopefully.

cheers ross

Things don't look good for Sat pick up for me. Maybe next week, have a meeting in Burleigh so can pick up grain on the way back. JoeG/Batz PM if you need your grain picked up, drop off can be arranged as usual.

Cheers,

Screwy

The spare sack problem seems solved. Thanks fellas. :icon_cheers:
Good to see it got sorted. I would have offered a spare but I'm on holiday and The_Scientist is picking my grain up for me.

Good to see it got sorted. I would have offered a spare but I'm on holiday and The_Scientist is picking my grain up for me.
Yep, with any luck I'll be there around 9.00am and home again with 2 full sacks :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself :D

You know I deliberately left this phrase out of my earlier post, you never know when squire or incider are about. And I now know my sense of humour is at their level.

:eek: I am usually the first one to pick up on the innuendo, i'm losing my touch.

I have received most of the payments, the last one should be in there in the morning. Thanks everyone for your prompt payment.

I have transferred the funds to Ross.

Back