Schneider And Paulaner Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why some people are collecting stamps? its just a little piece of paper, isnt it? and you even cant drink or eat out of it :blink:

A nice collection of beautiful beer glasses can be a hobby in the hobby, isnt it?

I agree 110% Zwickel !

I love to source unusual and interesting beer glasses from around the world.

It make all the difference to drink my hand crafted product from the corect regional glass ware.

englishe beer from a pint, weissbier from a tall heavy bottom beautifully fashioned glass. Belgian strong dark from a wide mouth challice, oktobefest from a 1 liter stein.

these glasses are shaped and sized thay way they are for a reason and "I" think it adds to the enjoyment of the beer.

some people will be happy to drink form cordial glasses and thats fine too..... what ever tickles your fancy i guess.

PS...... i used to collect stamps when i was a kid but now i keep nothing unless it has a speciffic use of may be used in my home brewery in the future :p

cheers

Oh...... and love my glasses mate...... they have been used by me and guests and were loved by all.

thanks

Hey all,

I picked up the glasses today.

In addition to what has been ordered I have 2 boxes of 6x100ml Paulaner glasses, They are around $10 for a box of 6. They are really quite cute. They stand 16cm high and look like this:
gallery_4342_192_54336.jpg

same glasses in relation to 500ml glass:
med_gallery_4342_192_44736.jpg

Maybe for a tasting tray?

Hey all,

I picked up the glasses today.

In addition to what has been ordered I have 2 boxes of 6x100ml Paulaner glasses, They are around $10 for a box of 6. They are really quite cute. They stand 16cm high and look like this:
gallery_4342_192_54336.jpg

same glasses in relation to 500ml glass:
med_gallery_4342_192_44736.jpg

Maybe for a tasting tray?

They're just like a really cool weizen glass, only smaller! :D

So any word on the next batch yet? :) I'm eagerly awaiting!

Im still waiting on this batch so it may be a few weeks :)

Yeah, i was advised the next shipment was coming in late October. I'll start hassling the guy after the ides of October.

Yeah, i was advised the next shipment was coming in late October. I'll start hassling the guy after the ides of October.

The shipment is on its way, early november is the call. I have everyone's glasses already except for the Aventinus which are on this shipment. I am aware people have waited a while so I'll do my best to grab them ASAP.

So whats in the next shipment?

I put my glasses through there paces and they work wonderfully :lol:

The shipment is on its way, early november is the call. I have everyone's glasses already except for the Aventinus which are on this shipment. I am aware people have waited a while so I'll do my best to grab them ASAP.

Thanks Cameron!

Ok. The shipment is in (i was away last week). I will get the invoice this week and hopefully pick up next week. I'll PM people this week to re-confirm because it has taken soooooooooooooooooo long to get this wrapped.

Hmmm, hadn't seen this thread before. bummer.
I'd be keen for just one or two of either of the 500ml weizen glasses....
so if anyone is keen to split up their 6 and get some money back... let me know.
TIA
KoNG

Ok. The shipment is in (i was away last week). I will get the invoice this week and hopefully pick up next week. I'll PM people this week to re-confirm because it has taken soooooooooooooooooo long to get this wrapped.

*bump*

Any news Cameron?

Cheers,
Michael.

*bump*

Any news Cameron?

Cheers,
Michael.

I hope to pick up this week! It looks a little late for tomorrow (my work from home day ;) )... haven't even got the invoice yet but am keen to get it this week. As soon as an email pops into my inbox I'll post here.

I hope to pick up this week! It looks a little late for tomorrow (my work from home day ;) )... haven't even got the invoice yet but am keen to get it this week. As soon as an email pops into my inbox I'll post here.

OK. I should be picking up this Friday. Yay!

Alright! Picked up mine today. Don't think I'll ever be short on glasses again :lol:

Cheers Cameron!

25112007057.jpg

i just grabbed my "two" Paulaner glasses off cameron..!
great job, its all i needed and all i wanted.
so far this morning at work... i have taken the glasses out of the box and had a look 3 times.! should reach double figures by COB.

KoNG, I was about to PM you and offer you some of mine :D

Which Paulaner glasses did you get? I was super keen to get my hands on some of the 500ml hefe glasses, but they were unavailable when I put my order so I settled for the Schneider Weisse ones (not that it was a hard decision :p Wouldve preferred the Paulaner jobs though...)

Sammus.
i'll swap you.. one of my Paulaner for TWO of your schneider..?!?!!?! :lol:

last and only offer... :D

Back