Schneider And Paulaner Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ham2k

Reaction score
I can get some Schneider and Paulaner glasses at a pretty good price (for most of the 500ml glasses $24 for 6) at the moment and thought other people might be interested.

I will be making one purchase in the next couple of weeks, let me know if you want any of the following from the list:

Schneider Original Glasses 6x500ml
Schneider Aventinus Glasses 6x500ml

Paulaner Hefeweizen Glasses 6x500ml (only few left)
Paulaner Hefeweizen Glass 1x3000ml (only few left)
Paulaner Oktoberfest Mugs 6x500ml (see pic below)
Paulaner Mug 6x1000ml (only few left)

PM me if you are interested and we'll go from there.

As I said, I will be making one purchase in the next couple of weeks and Im not charging a management fee or anything like that, just want to help people get some nice glasses. However i dont want to post anything so it will be pick-up from either Western Sydney, CBD or maybe Burwood. I think the glasses are made by sahm.

OFB_Krug_500mlL_.jpg

these are beautyful glasses indeed, at a reasonable price too :)

Paulaner is my favorite brand for Weizen beer and theire glasses too, as you may see here, but filled with my own beer:

2777.JPG

I like very much the design of that glasses :)

The "Oktoberfest Bier" glasses are looking very cute too.

Can you send soem to Adelaide?

Any pics of the Schnieder Glasses.

Oh man, ya teasing me aint you :(

Can you send soem to Adelaide?

Any pics of the Schnieder Glasses.

Oh man, ya teasing me aint you :(

Sorry about not sending glasses, but I don't feel comfortable sending glasses by post. I might do another one of these in a few months and try mailing cartons of glasses.

PM sent,

hope I'm "ON THE LIST"
3L Glass, your kidding right?

I am just going off the list sent to me. Here is a picture I found on the web that is probably the same one. The 3L glass if anyone is interested is $24.
http://shop.fcbayern.de/en/140/19/-fcb-Hug...er___3_litre--/

I haven't seen the schneider original but I imagine it looks a little bit like this:
http://www.bunitedint.com/store/index.php?...p;products_id=1

I think i might confirm this order on Wednesday morning so if you're interested let me know today.

picked up my glasses today. very schmick & great price. thanks ham2k for organising.

cheers

I heard there is a place in Crows Nest (???) that serves 3L beers. A mate of mine wants to give it a go.

Hey Gerard, we will have some ~3L kegs coming this weekend. Maybe you can have one to yourself and just drink straight from the tap??? :lol:

Hey Gerard, we will have some ~3L kegs coming this weekend. Maybe you can have one to yourself and just drink straight from the tap??? :lol:
As long as I get to watch the football UNINTERUPTED!

Picked up my six pack of Schneider Aventinus Glasses from Pumpys last night......

WOW !!!! :party:

amazing looking glasses....THANKS HEAPS for those ham2k

cant believed ive missed this thread them glasses wouldve been awesome. Does anyone know where i can source some wheat style glasses over 700ml as im looking to upgrade. My current 690ml doesnt hold much anymore.
cheers, kingy

cant believed ive missed this thread them glasses wouldve been awesome. Does anyone know where i can source some wheat style glasses over 700ml as im looking to upgrade. My current 690ml doesnt hold much anymore.
cheers, kingy
Yeah - just saw this thread myself - ham2k: are you able to share your source for these glasses? I'm keen to buy some and perhaps they'll ship to me in QLD?

Thanks,
Michael. :)

Can't believe I missed it either. I'm keen for some weizen glasses!

Can't believe I missed it either. I'm keen for some weizen glasses!

Me three, especially when weizen is my favourite type of beer.
:(
eric

BUMP

I'm going to do another glass purchase.

Schneider Original Glasses 6x500ml

Paulaner Hefeweizen Glasses 6x500ml (only few left)
Paulaner Hefeweizen Glass 1x3000ml (only few left)
Paulaner Oktoberfest Mugs 6x500ml
Paulaner Mug 6x1000ml (only few left)
Paulaner Miniglass 12x50ml

Reissdorf Koelsch 12x300ml

The the original list at the beginning of the thread still stands. Also included now is the 12xReissdorf Koelsch 300ml glasses. Most glasses are $26.40 for a carton of 6. Paulaner glasses are getting quite short in supply i'm told so first in best dressed.

Give me a PM. I'm also open to sending the glasses around Australia by post. Pick up is in Sydney CBD, Greendale or some other arrangement.

I hope the order finalised by the end of the week.

Also, the Oktoberfest glasses will not necessarily have that picture on the front. I picked up a box last time that had some fat beer maids in the same style on the front.

Put me down for the following;

Any chance of pics of the other glasses...
I am interested in the others.

Latest posts

Back