Schneider And Paulaner Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should add that I have just found out that there are no Paulaner Hefeweizen glasses left. Sorry lads. I will attend to all PM tonite.

I should add that I have just found out that there are no Paulaner Hefeweizen glasses left. Sorry lads. I will attend to all PM tonite.
:eek:
OK I'll go for the Schneider Original Glasses 6x500ml - New PM Sent

Maple

Another couple of things include:

"I also have big Paulaner A frame blackboards/signs @ $40.00 and if you are really keen a big illuminated Paulaner outdoor sign (800mm diameter, as for a restaurant) for $290 or any decent offer. "

View attachment pualaner.bmp

Paulaner Tray $9.00
Paulaner Apron $12.00
Paulaner T-Shirt $18.00
Paulaner Stubbie Cooler $5.00
Paulaner Keyring Bottle Opener $5.00

Also, i'm going to order on Friday. So please give me a PM before then if you want in.

Boys, is it me or is it getting a little sad when grown men are pinning over a particular type of glass ($$$) to drink their beer out of?

Go to Target and buy the Giant Beer Glasses made by Libbey (stamped made in USA), 6 for 25 bucks.

Glasses look like a curvy woman.

P.S. Glasses hold 665 mL - almost a Stein (sort of)

Boys, is it me or is it getting a little sad when grown men are pinning over a particular type of glass ($$$) to drink their beer out of?

Go to Target and buy the Giant Beer Glasses made by Libbey (stamped made in USA), 6 for 25 bucks.

Each to their own of course.

Most of these glasses are 6 for $26 and made by sahm or rastal. I can't talk to the Libbey ones but I'm sure they're pretty good too. I just wanted a set of beer glasses rather than a random assortment of freebies or stealing from the pub and found a guy who would sell them for a good price.

I'm not sure what sort of woman the Aventinus looks like but i bet she's top heavy:
http://www.bunitedint.com/portfolios/produ...us/overview.php

why some people are collecting stamps? its just a little piece of paper, isnt it? and you even cant drink or eat out of it :blink:

A nice collection of beautiful beer glasses can be a hobby in the hobby, isnt it?

Hang about - doesn't Aventinus actually taste better out of an Aventinus glass????? ;)

Cheers,
Michael. :)

my doppelbock will be ready soon and it will taste a lot betterer out of a doppelbock glass :)
Also im not brewing my first AG wheat beer untill the temp warms up again and i have a labelled wheat beer glass to sample it from. Preferably for the NRL grand final.

cheers kingy

p.s just like i was going to have 1 beer per weeknight. ahh well i start that tomorrow, after all today is hump day. But then again tomorrow is thursday, and the missus works back :huh: .... Then its friday :eek: ... Hmmmm have to start that idea on monday i think

Hey Cameron,

How did the order go on Friday?

Cheers,
Michael :)

Hey Cameron,

How did the order go on Friday?

Cheers,

The order went well with one problem. Unfortunately there is a delay on the Aventinus glasses. Everything else that has been ordered is at the distribution dock but he is waiting on a shipment for further Schneider Aventinus glasses with means a wait on the Schneider Aventinus glasses till late October. I'll still pick everything else up now, and go back in a month for the Aventinus.

He is also looking to sell more of his the Paulaner Oktoberfest glasses so he is halving that price (6x500ml = $13.20).

So for guys who ordered Aventinus glasses, i will contact to you all individually tonight but there are three options:

1) Wait until October: I have more than enough space to hold other glasses in the meantime if that is your preference. I hope most do this because it is only about a month.

2) Change from Aventinus to...: He has the Oktoberfest glasses as shown previously, also Reissdorf Koelsch, Schneider Original plus 2 others he neglected to tell me about which are Schneider Edel-Weisse and Eisbock. (the eisbock is very similar to Aventinus but has a frosted bottom and is 300ml) I'm checking availability on these at the moment, but i'm pretty sure he has these in stock.
Edel-Weisse (probably a wait on these too): SW_bg_Edel_Weisse.jpg
Eisbock (max of 2 cartons in stock): SW_EB.jpg

3) Cancel the order and flame me below for being a dodgy brother :ph34r:

Again, i will PM everyone tonight. Unfortunately the wait is out of my control. But once we get everything sorted I can get this batch of glasses probably monday/tuesday next week and started distributing the glasses.

Attachments

• SW_bg_Original.jpg
    SW_bg_Original.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 43
  • SW_bg__Aventinus.jpg
    SW_bg__Aventinus.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 47
3) Cancel the order and flame me below for being a dodgy brother :ph34r:

Cameron,

I really don't think you need to worry about this. I for one am just grateful you're going to all this trouble for us.

Cheers,

Hey everyone,

status of the glass purchase is that I am picking up the initial batch of glasses on Wednesday.

I'll then be posting off some initial packages and holding the others for pick-up. As mentioned previously Aventinus glasses are on hold for a month. I'll let everyone know when there is an update.

Back