Rise Of The Brewing Machines - Craft Beer Lovers, Don't Be Afraid&

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we know the maximum amount of grain that you can use in the Brewie?

Do you have an eta on your brewie Chris I'm on the edge of my seat (not really I'm laying in bed) to see how it goes mate.

Cheers, 8kg maximum easily works for the beers that I brew.

There's another box ticked. I can feel my wallet getting lighter...

cliffo said:
Cheers, 8kg maximum easily works for the beers that I brew.

There's another box ticked. I can feel my wallet getting lighter...
Make sure you have about $2500 AUS to cover it! Exchange rate sux for us right now!

chrisluki said:
Make sure you have about $2500 AUS to cover it! Exchange rate sux for us right now!
Which is pretty much what a 20 litre braumeister would set you back, without any chilling or self cleaning ability. Clearly not bagging the BM, as I'm a big fan (250+ brews and it hasn't missed a beat), but the Brewie makes a lot of sense if you're time poor but still want to brew all grain. Looking forward to seeing your reviews

I really like the look of these. One thing I am wondering though is how do you ensure the section of piping (which is presumably 'internal' to the Brewie) between the kettle and the wort outlet is clean/sanitised before running the chilled wort out?

Any update on when you'll be receiving your Brewie?

Bump. Any update on your delivery date?

I message them on FB and they said orders placed today would be delivered by end of February.

Also asked about local support to which they advised they are in negotiations for a local distributor of the Brewie and the supply of their pre-made beer kits.

They just asked me to confirm my delivery address...it's getting close!!!!

Much excitements!

I'm tempted to order one now but my head is telling me to wait and see the real world experiences of others first.

cliffo said:
Much excitements!

I'm tempted to order one now but my head is telling me to wait and see the real world experiences of others first.
I am gonna do a few videos on my experiences, might help you decide?

That'd be great.

I think I've already decided to get one but holding out until there's more out in the wild :)

Brewie have put up a new video on YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks really cool, they should have added a third fermentation tank that could be temp controlled with the same controller. That would have really piqued my interest and almost would have been enough for me to buy one for experimental single batches.

Great for time poor brewers who just want to experiment with different ingredients and recipes and don't always want to experience the full process.

Latest posts

Back