• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Brewie B20: Fully Automated Brewing System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisluki

Reaction score
Selling my B20, as my wife tells me that I don't need two Brewies!!

Below is a picture of what is included in the box, mine is not brand new, has done maybe 20 brews, but is in excellent condition. I have the original box to ship it to anywhere in Australia (buyers cost), it is approx 40kg and dimensions are 73.7 x 33.8 x 46.7 cm for any shipping quotes.

If you want to see any videos for how it works, check out my YouTube page, or I am happy to answer questions.

New machines are over AU $2.5k, I'm not looking for anywhere near that, happy to negotiate.

Manufacturers details...
The Brewie is the worlds first fully automated all grain brewing machine. It can produce up to 5 gallons of wort without any supervision .The only machine on the market that takes care of every single step of the brewing process and follows exactly the traditional way of brewing. Brewie wont limit your fantasy: thanks to the software and hardware attributes you can brew your favourite types of beer at home.

The process is simple simply add the ingredients and start the recipe program. You will have chilled wort ready to be pitched when the process is complete. There is even a cleaning cycle you can run after you have pumped the wort into your sanitized fermenter! Beginner and advanced brewers alike will love the simplicity of crafting and executing their own recipes using ingredients of their choice.

Brewers can take full control of each batch as Brewie lets you set every single parameter mashing sparging or hopping. For future brews call up your personalized recipe from the digital display add your ingredients then go have a beer and relax! No more standing over your kettle and waiting.

Also available are Brewie Pad recipe kits an excellent choice for beginner brewers. Simply empty the ingredients into the specified locations select the preloaded recipe from the digital display then go have a beer and relax! Brewie Pad recipe kits use high quality and fresh ingredients making great tasting beer every time you brew.

Brewie Pads link: https://brewie.org/homepage/brewie-pad/

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Brewie-B20-Automated-Brewing-System/dp/B079ZS158R

515D8WaYPIL._SX425_.jpg

Latest posts

Back