Brewie Automated Home Brew Machine Unboxing Video

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewnicorn said:
Can't wait to see the brew video!
I'm sitting in a meeting in the city, while 15 minutes away my Brewie is boiling the wort and circulating it through my four hop additions.

I should be home just in time to drain the kettle and pitch the yeast!!!

Enjoyed the unboxing video, looking forward to the brewing video and hearing your thoughts.

Brewie should be paying you royalties for any sales in aus ;)

Matplat said:
Brewie should be paying you royalties for any sales in aus ;)
hahaha!

I don't do any of my craft beer blogging and video production for anything other than the love of beer...and maybe a few beer samples here and there. If i was to try and monetize my efforts i would be very unhappy with my hourly $ rate!!

;)

nice work Beer Healer. I enjoyed the viewing :super:

Nice machine.

Looks like it needs a better solution to deal with the hot break though,..

Great stuff Chris! Been looking forward to your thoughts!

Going by the Brewie owners group on Facebook, they are having quite a few glitches that will require constant software updates (which they are doing).

Don't want to judge too soon, but IMO the first batch of consumers are doing most of the testing for Brewie. Hope it's a great product for you and many others!

Looking forward to updates!

Lionman said:
Nice machine.

Looks like it needs a better solution to deal with the hot break though,..
I think that was more due to oveerboil with batch size and calibration being off...I will test.

Aus_Rider_22 said:
Great stuff Chris! Been looking forward to your thoughts!

Going by the Brewie owners group on Facebook, they are having quite a few glitches that will require constant software updates (which they are doing).

Don't want to judge too soon, but IMO the first batch of consumers are doing most of the testing for Brewie. Hope it's a great product for you and many others!

Looking forward to updates!
Yeah I think you might be right. I just found the group and joined up.

Interesting looking machine. Keen to see how the brewday turns out.

Do you not need to stir the grist to break up the doe's balls?

Apart from that I like it, although there is a little something saying to me that such a machine takes some of the magic out of home brewing..

scooterism said:
Do you not need to stir the grist to break up the doe's balls?

Apart from that I like it, although there is a little something saying to me that such a machine takes some of the magic out of home brewing..
by magic do you mean work and time?

grott said:
Any further update?
I think there is another thread with a video including a brew with it

Latest posts

Back