Rice Hulls - Central Coast NSW (Syd/New)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headmeister said:
Only just saw this thread, but I love to use these in my RIMS, very difficult to get hold of them.

Please let me know if anyone drops out. I'm in Sydney but have family on the coast who could pick up any shortfall.
Or happy to split 5kg with you, 5 kg is likely to be ample for me for a long time considering I'll only be using it for Rye and some wheats.

Hi Judenaro

I will accept your offer to split. And am eager for as much as I can get.

Zwitter
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Judanero said:
Or happy to split 5kg with you, 5 kg is likely to be ample for me for a long time considering I'll only be using it for Rye and some wheats.
That is very generous of you judanero, very much appreciated. I could really use that 5kg Are you on the central coast? I happen to be up at Erina heights now, going fishing offshore with my dad tomorrow, Monday the 18th July back to sydney Monday arvo.

Just read the thread again. Not easy on my iPhone.. Sorry Zwitter, I didn't realise you were ahead of me with your shortfall request. Please ignore. My last post people. Happy brewing :)

SBOB said:
Where on central coast will pickup be?
Pickup will be in Berkeley Vale.

I'll hopefully have some time to send out the payment details to people today.
I get payed this week so should be able pick up the goods after work some time late this week.

Hey mate,

JHows this one going? just trying to plan my weekend, and i will be in tumbi on Sat. So it would awfully convenient if I could drop in for these then :)

i had a jam packed weekend, and sick kids the last couple of days...
Planning on picking it up on Thursday arvo.

Hey mate,

How did the (planned) pickup go yesterday?

If anyone from Syd is heading up to pick up the gulls, could you possibly pick mine up too? Otherwise I'll have to head up there next weekend and could probably bring back someone else's gulls.

Anyway, let me know! Cheers and thanks for sorting this out Dubzie!

only just saw this and just got back from picking mine up sorry welly.

Is this ready to be picked up is it?
I don't think I got the msg.

welly2 said:
If anyone from Syd is heading up to pick up the gulls, could you possibly pick mine up too? Otherwise I'll have to head up there next weekend and could probably bring back someone else's gulls.

Anyway, let me know! Cheers and thanks for sorting this out Dubzie!
I work in maq park area if that is an easier place to pickup.

n87 said:
Is this ready to be picked up is it?
I don't think I got the msg.

I work in maq park area if that is an easier place to pickup.
Oh yeah, that would definitely help!

welly2 said:
Oh yeah, that would definitely help!
I am currently organising my pickup, so are you right to pickup from Maq park area during work hours?

n87 said:
I am currently organising my pickup, so are you right to pickup from Maq park area during work hours?
During work hours is no good unfortunately as I'm in the CBD and that'd be at least a 2 hour round trip.

And I suppose you live un-north of Ryde dont you?
I live on the coast, so if its on the way, i could drop off

Hi n87

When are you picking up?

I have a 5 kg split from Judanero (Justin) that I have paid him for. any chance you can pick that up while you are there?

I do work in Maquarie Park / North Ryde.

Please?
, with hop flowers on top?

thanks james
zwitter.

Sorry guys,
Ive already picked up.

Thanks Dubzie for organising.

Thanks n87

Ok anyone else heading to pick theirs up? and lives north side of Sydney?

Could pick my 5 Kg up for me?

thanks
james
Zwitter

zwitter said:
Thanks n87

Ok anyone else heading to pick theirs up? and lives north side of Sydney?

Could pick my 5 Kg up for me?

thanks
james
Zwitter
I havent recieved payment from you

Latest posts

Back