Rice Hull Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be in for 100-200grms if this goes ahead :ph34r:

QldKev

(Sorry someone had to say it)

OK, well expressions of interest so far are:

fraser_john 20kg
Bulp 20kg
hazard 10kg
HoppingMad 10 or 10kg
CityMorgue2 20kg

currently a total of 90kg assuming everyone follows through......only 35kg to move now.....

oh, QldKev, I have you down for 200gms as well! That'll be $20 postage ;)

John

I'm in for twenty kg , I'll bring a big drum :lol:

Put me down for 20kg. Can drive to Geelong, but the Kew pickup sounds much better to me as in the next suburb.

Hopper.

Bump, Are you still interested John ?

I'll burn some beer doco's for ya :rolleyes:

This is on hold for a little bit, life change may be coming on in the form of a move......

FJ

you moving house still or are we back on track for a BB of gulls? anywhere near bendigo that sells them since we are all heading that way for the case swap

FJ
you moving house still or are we back on track for a BB of gulls? anywhere near bendigo that sells them since we are all heading that way for the case swap

Ive got a free way of using rice gulls. Beta-Glucanase rest anyone?

if you know anyone with chooks you can off load a heap to them.. (i go halves with a guy who has 12 chooks) it makes great bedding (also i get mine for $58 a bag :p)

D'oh!

Saw some activity on this thread and thought it was on again!

False alarm! :rolleyes:

Hopper.

Geez.

Only just saw this thread now. Didn't realise bulk buys are no longer appearing in the recent topics :huh:. Might be ok for rice gulls for now as haven't been doing enough wheat beers to justify using extra.

Still interested if this does happen further down the track. Maybe Pm interested parties if it ever gets off the ground.

Hopper.

eastern burbs BB maybe. they are too bulky for posting

Latest posts

Back