Full Pint Bulk Buy (May)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slcmorro

87 Warning Points. Bad Boy!
Reaction score
For those of you interested in going into the FP Bulk Buy (Orders close 24th May, pickup date is 13th June, link the the BB is here http://www.fullpint.com.au/blog/grain-bulk-buy-may-2015/) I'll be going down to collect my own order on the day. I don't have a spare seat in the car, but I do have room to collect another 10 or so sacks of grain and bits and bobs.

If there's anything you want me to collect for you, please pay in advance as I won't be taking cash for anyone, and let them know I'll pick it up for you.

Collection is from my place in Black Hill, PM me if you want the address and the details of your order once finalised. Anytime from say 4pm onwards, to give me enough time to peruse, load up and travel back. I do not have room to store malt/yeast/hops safely for you however so please collect that on the day. N.B - If you want to meet up anywhere along the way to save you coming into town for those who live out of town, please let me know in advance.

Also, if anyone is interested in splits of Melanoidon, MO, GP or Rye please let me know.

Welcome to stick about for a beer when you come and collect of course. Cheers.

Further to this, I seem to have ordered two different types of Pale Malt.

Buloke Pale @ $49 and Barret Burston Pale @ $45. Rather than bothering the guys to change my order, I'm going to keep both but am happy to split with anyone for either cash or some Melanoidon and/or Maris Otter. If not, I'll just hold onto both, not a big deal :)

Latest posts

Back