Rhizome Give away - Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camers just shat itself so can post any piccies,

Tett. 3-4 SOLID zomes

Canterbury Goldings, most gone by PM already, 1 spare.

pickup only.. Ive barely got the time to re pot these things let alone pack and send

Yob said:
Camers just shat itself so can post any piccies,

Tett. 3-4 SOLID zomes

Canterbury Goldings, most gone by PM already, 1 spare.

pickup only.. Ive barely got the time to re pot these things let alone pack and send
Coming soon to hop dealz freshly dug zomes :ph34r:

just joking Yob you've enough to do already.

and your spreadin the love. :wub:

Ive got 4 Chinook Rhizomes to go, 1 is a "Super Zome", part of the main 'knot' and 3 are shoots.

Ive still got 2 more Chinooks to dig up, so dont panic, there will be more. As before, pickup preferred as Ive not got the time to faff about packaging them ;)

Chinook.JPG

:icon_cheers:

Hey Yob,

I can swing by anytime this arvo if that works for you, got a mate keen on growing too, could take a couple of the shoots off your hands.

No sweat mate.

If none are spoken for in the next few weeks let me know.
You're doing a great thing for the brewing community.

Catch

Dug up my last chinook, 4 groups to give away, (1 taken already) any not taken by next weekend Im going to plant out in some storm water rivulet thingo's in my area to see if they take off wild.. been eying off a couple of locations.. :ph34r:

as before, I havnt the time to package / post, so will be pickup only, PM to sort it out

Chinook.JPG

Ive still to dig up, 1 EKG and 1 Fuggles, hopefully tmoz.

Cheers

Hey there yob,

im new to this forum. And if you got any Rhizomes i would like to start my garden going.

cheers Jase

how did you go with the ekg and fuggles Yob? if you have one of either left I would like to give it a try. Im in Geelong but could send a self addressed post pack?

Havnt dug em up yet mate, hoping to get time this weekend.

Have to get time this weekend.. Other plants are popping up..

dug up both the Fuggle and the Goldings today, there is a small rhizome from the Goldings (others were spoken for) and I rekon a half dozen of the Fuggle remain.

As previously, I dont really have time to post and package so a pickup is the preferred option, next weekend I will either toss them or plant them wild in the area.

thats the last of mine dug up and replanted so there will be no more until next winter.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Can I grab a Fuggles pls, mate?

I'll grab it with the other hops when we've arranged a collection.

i know im late on the rhizomes train, but im planning on putting some in the ground this weekend, Any chance that there's some Chinook Rhizomes or EKG... or anything for that matter? I wanna buy some galaxy off you to if you have any in stock.

Cheers!

I actually discovered I had a couple of zomes in the fridge last night.. Up the back behind the Kegs, one is spoken for but the other is available... and has been growing...

You'll have to pick em up though mate.. I may have a sneaky pack of galaxy somewhere, shoot me a PM and we'll sort it out

So, I pack, 2 Chinook Rhizomes that are eager and looking for some dirt. Last ones Ive got for the year.

Come get em if interested.. otherwise next weekend, I'll probably take a walk down the rivulet and plant em out wild and see what comes of them.

:ph34r:

I think you may have missed the point of this thread mate, Im trying to give away rhizomes...

Dont spose you'd delete your post and put somewhere in the sales section?

Hope your back comes good man.

Latest posts

Back