• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Rhizomes - Cascade, Chinook, Williamette, PoR, Tetnang

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbrownrosie

Reaction score
Hi Brewing Tragics,

I will have some rhizomes dug up over the weekend and available early next week.
Not sure how many yet, but there are 4 large (600mm) pots of each of the Cascade, Chinook and Williamette, and 2 large pots of the Pride of Ringwood and Tetnang.
Any interest, let me know...
$10 each plus postage (I think post is around $12 in express bag), or local pick up/ meet up and drop off in Melbourne area..
Note that quarantine rules limit where I can send these interstate.

Alternatively, if anyone in Melbourne (I'm located in Camberwell area) wants to pick up the whole lot in one go, $40 a pot - including the pot..:) ..Bring a trailer.

Beerburglar

Hi,

Could I get a cascade and pride of ringwood please? I'm in Preston, can arrange collection or something after hours? :)

Would be keen for 2 of the Cascade ... post to either QLD or NSW ... got an address in both.

Thanks for the good responses. I'll dig up and separate over the weekend and get back to each person individually..

Just for future reference:
This relates to mailing Hops Rhizomes from Victoria to other states.
Have done some actual checking with the Quarantine sections in each state, and I can mail from VIC to QLD, VIC, SA and NT definitely. Rhizomes need to be washed and have no soil attached.
Waiting on specific advice from TAS and WA Quarantine dept's.
If anyone needs it, I have a very nice email from QLD Quarantine service to back it up.
NSW and ACT are a definite 'NO'..

Burgling the fridge, even as we speak... :chug:

Update on Replies from state quarantine departments:
- still waiting for Tassie.
- WA is a 'no' at the moment (sending from Victoria) due to the presence of potato cyst nematode in Victoria which can apparently be transported in corms and bulbs.

BB

Have you got any decent cascade and tett zomes left? Would like one of each if you still have them.

I would love to pick up maybe some of each, happy to swing by after 5 pm (i work in Balwyn Nth). I've PM'd you

Back