Religion Flowchart

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airgead

Ohhh... I can write anything I like here
Reaction score
religion-flowchart-20091027-125629.jpg

Funny but I wouldn't consider Buddhists poly-theists.

All depends on your take on Theism. If you're of the school that Buddhism is theistic in any manner then it must be polytheistic.

Of course, it is just as valid an opinion that it isn't theistic at all.

Interesting stuff, this religion malarkey.

Yeah, but the issue lies in the word "Theism". Most definitions include the use of the word "creator" in some capacity - hence the confusion in most Western discussion of this topic.

If that's the definition... Buddhism is indifferent. Gautama, when pressed on the issue refused to actually give a stance, saying that it's irrelevant to discuss the origin of the universe when there's suffering that needs to be fixed right now.

I regularly attend my local church for the blessing of the taps...

It does, actually. Lots of hardcore Buddhist content in the narration.

OT - I recall (even as a very young man) being confused in the pants region by Tripitaka.

I think we're all over-thinking this a but. Just focus on the important questions - What do you think of bacon?

We owe much to the Scientific Method, obviously but his later misdeeds are hard to forgive.

I think there needs to be an off shoot just prior to monotheists branch for Rastafarianism.

Also, with regards to the bacon branch, the following link is to a great peace anthem for Palestine / Israel from Tim Minchin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rastafarianism is not godless, if that's what you're suggesting.

Is the weed the real interest point for you, by any chance?

Rastafarianism is not godless, if that's what you're suggesting.

Is the weed the real interest point for you, by any chance?

I can see how that would fit.. how many gods.. one.. Do you like Ganja (I F'n LOVE Ganja -> You should be a Rastafarian or Meh on to the bacon question)

now we need someone to doctor it up for beer.

'do you like hops'--> I fkn love em ---> you should drink APA dry hopped
--> no -----> do you like taste in your beer----> no ----> you should drink mega swill you girl

now we need someone to doctor it up for beer.

'do you like hops'--> I fkn love em ---> you should drink APA dry hopped
--> no -----> do you like taste in your beer----> no ----> you should drink mega swill you girl

Incredibly rough MSPaint job.

religion-flowchart-20091027-125629.jpg

In the words of Richie Benaud...

"Marvellous effort, that."

Latest posts

Back