• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Recommend a brilliant brewery machine

• Thread starter crazybrewer
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey crazy,

Maybe my 2 cents worth.

You are asking a question about the equivalent of a bread maker on a brewing website. The people on here have an enormous amout of information and a willingness to share it. Given that, I would be surprised if too many of the regular contributors would really consider that machine as a valid option to brew beer.

Kick back, read heaps and learn from some good people. With some effort you will be brewing all grain beer that is something to be proud of. No need for another machine to sell at a garage sale in 8 years time.....save that for the juicer and the newly acquired pancake pen.

Having said that, if you just want a turn key beer maker then perhaps that is a good option for you. Buy one, put it through its paces and write a balanced review for us to consider.

Regards, Anthony

At least be honest and admit youre the guy trying to sell it.

I recommend start on kit beer. Don't buy one of those silly machines. Progress through the obsession then like the rest of us...

Welcome to the club crazybrewer.

Not sure where you are located mate, but before splashing hundreds on a gadget... I'd recommend paying $10 first on a copy of this.

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Joy-Homebrewing-Fourth-Revised/dp/0062215752?ie=UTF8&ref_=asap_bc

Once you've read that, ask questions, join a homebrew club, and attend demos at your local homebrew shop if you have one. If you don't, get your YouTube on.

You will thank us later when you can brew good beer with nothing more than a stockpot, a polyester bag and some plastic buckets.

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice would be not to buy it and try brew in a bag!

Probably Mardoo, but you never know when another beginner stumbles across this thread looking for similar advice.

Carlos The Gerbil said:
Probably Mardoo, but you never know when another beginner stumbles across this thread looking for similar advice.
Good point so to be clear - don't buy it.

Cough.....They are his only two posts. Membership created 20 minutes before first of the duplicate posts.

I want to flatten my abdomen, should I buy an Ab-roller?

Can you give me some advices?

Is that similar to give me some advice ?

crazybrewer said:
Hey guys,

I just saw this novelty and thought it may help a lot when I brew my own beer at home. But I'm not sure whether to buy one. Can you take a look at it and give me some advices.

Thank you!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cheltenham/small-appliances/igulu-smart-home-brewery-system-beer-/1117171105?posted=true
Reading the blurb on the link you posted the description reads like a dodgy Internet retailer.
The use of wording and pronouciation is truly alarming......believe me I am bloody good at it.
No thanks.

Bribie G said:
I want to flatten my abdomen, should I buy an Ab-roller?

Can you give me some advices?

Is that similar to give me some advice ?
No,
Advice is singular. He wants all sorts of advice from many people. He wants advices. Plural

Me. I am a brilliant brewery machine. But you can't afford what I've got to give, my friend.

Yes Crazybrewer, you are right, it is a novelty, and in the name of the joys of brewing I'd suggest you dont sell buy it

been shut down? lol.. no response? maybe he is a retailer going about it the wrong way...

My advice is don't buy it and stop trying to sell it here.

Latest posts

Back