Real estate want me to remove my electric brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be more about the insurance aspect, it could be a get out of jail card for the insurance company should anything happen.
The best thing to do is as has been said a few times above to negotiate with the real estate agent and find out if it is the insurers of the property they are worried about, and if so try to get get an insurance inspector from the same company to check it out and give the ok.

@ducatistu - ridiculous statement there bud about the f100, never have I heard so much nonsense

you'd be able to chuck it in reverse and drive the hell out of there man its an f-truck for crying out loud

Whenever I have gone to a real estates office, I have always been prepared, The f%$#$ well get ya.

Brewin' a batch this weekend while you can? :p

Nah, just jesting. I hope you get to keep that sweet rig.

Burt de Ernie said:
I agree with this....

But Let face it...there not a brewer here that wont admire your brewery but to the onlooker it may as well be a bomb.

If it were my investment I would be clamping down and restricting you as best I can within the law. Nothing against you but investment protection is first and foremost.

Lets say for some silly reason a fire breaks out, an unapproved appliance may be enough justification for an insurance company not to pay out on a policy.....just saying.
Can't happen. The breach is not that of the property owner, but that of the tenant, if there is one at all. The tenant is not a party to the insurance contract, so they can't be in breach of it.
I'm speaking as a retired well qualified insurance claims manager.

Back