Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew someone would get jealous if I tried to bring Baabra as my significant other :lol:

She's not like that anymore! :p

Good to see she's finally settled down and going down the faithfull monogamous track.
Oh yeh, as i was getting out of bed this morning she asked if you could pick up some milk and eggs on your way home..

Cheer's Sqyre...

(money's on the fridge.)

I doubt any Zizzle repelant will be necessary for this one. I just took a job in New York and will be flying out next week.

Don't worry I'm sure I'll find a decent beer in the Big Apple. :D

Is it a permanent move to NY. Are you taking the Brewbot with you? Perhaps it might be a touch large for carry on luggage :lol:

Guys. I've removed myself from the list, as unfortunately i won't be able to attend.
It was a toss up between the swap, or working for 6 weeks at Hamilton Island.. hmmm....

But you all have fun now, you hear?

Guys. I've removed myself from the list, as unfortunately i won't be able to attend.
It was a toss up between the swap, or working for 6 weeks at Hamilton Island.. hmmm....

But you all have fun now, you hear?

.....& you chose Hamilton Island :blink: ....

:D Cheers Ross

I doubt any Zizzle repelant will be necessary for this one. I just took a job in New York and will be flying out next week.

It just won't be the same without you, mate. I hope you enjoy yourself!
How permanent is the job?

Oh well, I won't need to re-enforce the baa door then :p

Z-man, flying to NY next week!! dude good luck with it!! :beerbang:
Hell didnt even let us give you a send off...
If its a permenant move and your flying before next weekend we could always organise a last minute pissup for tomorrow night here at my place... the sheds a mess but who gives a sh*t...
I'm sure a few of the guys could find time to stop by for a beer or 6 and say Bye..

Plus what about your beer stocks? better let us get rid of them for you..

Lets us know,
Sqyre... :party:

Im having beers at the brew house in the city from 3pm on sunday..... ;)

Hey Zizz, Gun a mis ya man...

Good luck with it all in the states ,.

Cheers

Good on you Zizzle, you'll do well in the US. And let's hope you have the AHB US Chapter Swap - at Thanksgiving!

Can I have your brewbot? :p

added myself to the swap list, anybody passing through carindale on the way there?

Lobby

Just added a couple of extra taps for your drinking pleasure at the swap.
View attachment 18155
View attachment 18156
Now I've just got to keep the beer supply up to them.
After yesterdays brew nite there is plenty of empty kegs to fill :(

They look great winkle! I'll be bringing a 9L keg this time. I have the bronco tap and the sodastream setup, so I don't need a tap, but it would be nice if one was free :)

Cheers guys. I'm going for an 8 week trial period first to see if I like it or not.

So I'll be back in mid May for how long I can't predict.

I'm kinda homeless at the moment since I put all my stuff into storage, including the brewbot. Internet access has been a bit sporadic. It's been a bit of a whirlwind, so no organised farewells or anything.

Brad got all my beer supplies.

I'm aiming to do my brew day at Bureigh Brewing when back in May. Brannan hasn't needed to do a brew since before Christmas, so I'll just miss their first brew for the year in early April.

Part of that brew day comp is that you get to bring 9 of your mates and have a session on the results. I might see if I can organise for more numbers and make it a bit of a farewell (or welcome back).

Ejoy the swap!

Awesome... :D
Hope it goes well Matt...
Swaps wont be the same with out ya... *sniff*

When your negotiating your contract, make sure you include an all expences paid trip back to OZ for the Xmas case swaps... ;)

Sqyre...

Any more takers for the swap? We're getting a bit slack if we can't get over 20, K&K is fine BTW.
Kai will probably be pizzas again.

Sweet as Winkle!

Can't wait. Just working out the trip now.. he he he he he...

I'll bring rellenos again (if I haven't already added it to the swap list.

InCider.

Any more takers for the swap? We're getting a bit slack if we can't get over 20, K&K is fine BTW.
Kai will probably be pizzas again.

I'm keen to attend Winkle,

Not sure if I'll have a submission for the swap itself, but I can bring a SH%t load of tallies or a full keg for consumption by all.

PB :icon_chickcheers:

Edit: The only thing that may stop me is a poker tournament in Sydney in July (weekend unknown)........

Here's hoping it's not on the 5th. :huh:

Latest posts

Back