Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incider.
What are you still doing up?
If any one needs their beauty sleep its you.
Now off to bed.
We don't want you cranky and tired tommorow afternoon.
That how fights start over not sharing and
SECURITY DOORS GET BROKEN.

Frogman...

NickB was that excited, he's already dropped his swap case and party keg off, and had a few :party: ....
Luckily he's pissed off now, I think that he is in secret training to avoid any nasty chicken flavoured incidents and has HTFU.
Put a few CAPs in the livers anyways.
QA now finished (and not before time).

now, how am i going to label my bottles in the next 2 hours.... BuGGa!

There are a number of people that will need random phone calls today:

Screwtop (if he's not buzzing the tower over Kin Kin & Landsborough International Airports
PistolPatch (It wouldn't we a swap with a call from Pat)
Browndog (It won't be too late!)
Mrs Sqyre (to speak to Pat a second time :lol: )

I'm getting a lift in with frogman....See you all later guys....lets bring it on :party: :party: :party:

Hope you are feeling better Browndog & change your mind....wont be the same without you mate.

cheers Ross

Black nikko on a Black bottle cap aint workin too good.... :huh:
anyone bringing a white paint pen or similar?
otherwise i will grab one on the way...

Perry i have Anna's bowl and your Becks cap packed...
i'm bringing a keg and a half with me plus my Gas bottle if anyone needs to tap in..(a JG splitter would be handy to bring along with you too)
I only have 1 party tap so if someone has a spare they could bring it would be appreciated..

Sqyre... :super:

DAMN YOU SCOTTISH! you stole my #11 now i have to write 10.... sheesh :p
see you all prob around 3

Train comes in 35 minutes... too late to write #12 on my bottles.. have a label though....

Black nikko on a Black bottle cap aint workin too good.... :huh:
anyone bringing a white paint pen or similar?
otherwise i will grab one on the way...

Perry i have Anna's bowl and your Becks cap packed...
i'm bringing a keg and a half with me plus my Gas bottle if anyone needs to tap in..(a JG splitter would be handy to bring along with you too)
I only have 1 party tap so if someone has a spare they could bring it would be appreciated..

Great, that'll lift me a few more inches out of the poo. :super:
I've got a spare pluto.
Currently mopping the floor - what do wives know about case-swaps! (I'll only have to do it again tomorrow.):(

Good luck you crazy bunch of bastards, it'll be a hoot!

Come on Xmas Swap 2008, make me #1. Beer = Red Ale plus a party keg of something.

I am bringing a part setup also with miracle box.

Edit: Party Keg beer is simple Ale so I will bring some fun beers along in bottles too!

If I have any dramas or if we just want to look cool - we can hook it all up together into a mini bar.

Additionally, I will bring said JG splitter, some extra line and one extra beer and gas snap lock fitting to go with winkles gun if needs be.

See you all soon,

PB :rolleyes:

Good luck you crazy bunch of bastards, it'll be a hoot!

Come on Xmas Swap 2008, make me #1. Beer = Red Ale plus a party keg of something.

:icon_chickcheers: Cheers Screwy... We will raise our glass to you this afternoon.

i'll be bringing a keg of "super heffe" so if there is gas space i could use it... even just a pum every now an dthen to keeppouring pressure!
what about glasses, is it BYO?

i'll be bringing a keg of "super heffe" so if there is gas space i could use it... even just a pum every now an dthen to keeppouring pressure!
what about glasses, is it BYO?
No worries Troydo,

?? Dunno about glasses so I'm bringing 4 and a jug.

PB :p

good point about glasses. what's the go here, winkle?

I would say bring your own glass if you remember... better of dropping your own than one of winkles :p

Bring your own or drink out of a robust dimpled 'half' handle.

Still at work, don't finish till 3pm but I'll be there as soon as.
Half a keg chilling in the transmitter hall. I'm tempted to go through and hook up the tap!

See you guys all soon.

Campbell

Lobby is setting sail right now

TO THE SWAP!!!

Leaving now. See you soon.

Latest posts

Back