Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so keen for the swap. And we'll need some fuel for the pot belly stove so we don't get cold.

Here's me testing my swap beer in my special Xmas in July Swap Costume. What do you guys think? Better than Sqyre's number posted earlier by Batz?

328810651_51d264d747_o.jpg

I had a scan through the 20 pages of this thread looking for what to bring food wise......I'm sure I read somewhere previously about this but couldn't find it.

Do we all bring something to contribute or just chip in some $ to the host to sort out nibblies for Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday (and for putting up with us)???

If you're stay o'nite I'll hit ya for $15 for pizzas and breakfast and something for afternoon munchies (sausage sizzle or prawns if they're cheap enough). Just Saturday $10.
Bring whatever nibblies you want, the more the better.

If you're stay o'nite I'll hit ya for $15 for pizzas and breakfast and something for afternoon munchies (sausage sizzle or prawns if they're cheap enough). Just Saturday $10.

I'm in for the $15 dollar special Winkle. I'll be coming in by precision strike via Translink form Enoggera. I'm hatching a plan to drink in the train, and when the cops come, tell them I'm underage and give them your address. It will save me both money and time.

InCider.

Sounds Good.......It's getting close now...........

INCIDER - Love the pic! but why are your knees almost hairless???

WINKLE - I won't be staying over, I will have to rescue my babysitters from the mini sqyres by dark. Sqyre will stay there though and I will be back in the morning to pick him up.

I was thinking about doing a cob loaf again this year, do you think 1 will be enough? or should I bring 2.

cheers
Renae

Hey Winkle,

me and my mate won't be staying the night - am getting the missus (god bless her) to pick us up.

Cheers,
hop_alot

Hopefully sorted?
Overnight
Bconnery
Bonj
Frogman
InCider
Lobstar
Mothballs
Mossy Rocks
NickB
Pocket Beers
Ross
Sqyre
Still Scottish
Troydo (oops)

Saturday,
Browndog
Geoff (maybe)
Hop-a-lot
Hop-a-lots mate
Jye
Mrs Sqyre
Snow
not sure of,
Sluggerdog

I was thinking about doing a cob loaf again this year, do you think 1 will be enough? or should I bring 2.
1 would be enough if Ross doesn't shove the whole thing in his gob like last year <_<

Possibly photos of previous swaps are not a good idea if we still want the newbies to turn up ;) :)

yes, someone's gotta be the Swap BitchTM

yes, someone's gotta be the Swap BitchTM

Unless Zizzle flys back... :p
Anyone heard from the hippie latley?...
Too busy hangin wid the Homee's in NYC to post back to the boys in OZ...??
You know, sometimes late at night when its real quiet.
I swear i can hear a soft echo coming off the hills saying.."WHY DON"T YOU LOVE ME PAT!!!" :lol:

oh well enough reminiscing.... BRING ON THE CASE SWAP!!!!! :super:

Sqyre...

The swap used to be such a beautiful thing back in the day :D

It won't be a beautiful thing if InCider turns up in the buff (drinking a gay macro American beer :icon_vomit: ).

Just whoring the copper roll I have for sale... and yes I can bring it to the swap :D

Link

in case u were wondering winkle, i am still staying the night.

And Incider, i think im gonn have to wear my 'special incider pants' (Pat pending), which are basically a regular pair of pants, but held on with duct tape, and there may or may not be a claymore mine in there facing outward... you have been warned...

Lobby

in case u were wondering winkle, i am still staying the night.

And Incider, i think im gonn have to wear my 'special incider pants' (Pat pending), which are basically a regular pair of pants, but held on with duct tape, and there may or may not be a claymore mine in there facing outward... you have been warned...

Lobby

Hey Lobby - I'll be sneaking up from behind.... :super: Front Towards Enemy

300px-US_M18a1_claymore_mine.jpg

And I have a master key for those belts Batz! :lol:

Latest posts

Back