Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lobby - I'll be sneaking up from behind.... :super: Front Towards Enemy

300px-US_M18a1_claymore_mine.jpg

And I have a master key for those belts Batz! :lol:
what makes you think that i have it at the front?

Lobby

One more sleep!!! :icon_cheers:

:icon_chickcheers:

does anybody know how to wire a claymore properly?

Sorry to say Blokes, but I won't be able to attend, thanks to my kids I have been off work yesterday and today with a raging headcold <_< . I'll have to settle for pics, so make sure all the candid moments get captured!

cheers

Browndog

Sorry to hear you cant make it Tony..
You could always curl up on the couch at Winkles and we can feed you IPA's all night.
That should clear up the sinuses a bit...
either that or wait till about 3am when the Bum Bugal Brigade starts up.. that will unclog those nasal passages.. :lol:

Sqyre..

Its our loss BD :( your beer are always fantastic :beerbang:

+1 BD.
We should organise something over Ipswich way between now & Xmas@Sqyres.

New portable system assembled this morning.
Barbra located and shawn/Brazilian.
Ditched the Banana wheat for Sharing Possable infection.
9 Lt of cider to share + 6 bottles of Bannana wheat.
Just need to lable case swap beers and chuck in a milk crate.

Should be there round bout 3.30pm.

Frogman....BRING IT ON! :icon_chickcheers:

Sorry to not see you BD - but at least we won't have to fight over Bonj like Troydo and Zizzle did at Sqyres.
Isn't is great to see the 'Big tongue mating dance' in all it's majesty as the cocks fight over the right to spoon the hen?

PC010232.jpg

Frogman, I'm washing the DNA and hops out of Baa Bra in the morning so make sure she is squeaky clean and ready for use. And Shearing. (got waxing strips packed).

I'm currently guzzling my CAP so I don't have to share it :p
Other than that its all systems go, beers are good to go, gas bottles are refilled (CO2 & LPG) and wood is cut.
I just have to convince SWMBO that she should pick up the pizzas and all is good. :super:

Should be there round bout 3.30pm.

Nick will probably be asleep with the chook by then. :ph34r:

Just edited the Wiki to change my case swap beer description to more closely resemble the contents of the PET bottles.

PORTER from me ! :chug:

Can't wait till tomorrow!

PB :p

You guys have a good one,wish i could be there :(
Now be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

Batz

holy crap i just realised that the swap is tomorrow. WOOOOOOO, gotta start drinking as soon as i get home from work!

Just doing a spot check on the post count.

438 posts at time of writing. Not bad for the mid-year swap though I think a timeley reminder of QLD Swap Posting Standards would not go astray. A minimum of 500 posts is required for mid-year swaps and 1000 for Xmas swaps.

Sorry to see the two B's won't be there, Batz and browndog, but at least Baarbraa is still looking good. Like them and Ned, I am really looking forward to the pics and hopefully a phone beer tomorrow night.

Have a top one and am wishing you all the best from the west.

Spot ya,
Pat

ok, i know its in there somewhere, i just cant find it, plus were out of the recent posts and its the night before the swap :eek:

so...

when is everybody supposed to be getting there?

Lobby

DATE: 1300hrs 5th July

And make sure you're punctual Lobby - you'd hate to make a bad impression! :p

Latest posts

Back