Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

As I have nothing to bring of my own, I bought a selection of English, German & Belgium beers from my local 1st Choice.

Most I haven't tried before, so if you recognise any as bat's p**s, sorry.

See you soon (with mothballs),

mossy

Good luck you crazy bunch of bastards, it'll be a hoot!

Come on Xmas Swap 2008, make me #1. Beer = Red Ale plus a party keg of something.

Lucky bastards.... have a great one boys, I know you will, I'm down as #2 Xmas swap 08. Sean and Brucie, go easy on Lobby, he is one pretty boy. Lobby, find a good hiding place when the clock strikes 12.

cheers

Browndog

Yep..Lucky bastards all right.

Raining here in Kin Kin and trying to entertain my old Mum <_<

You guys have a top night,and drink too much!

Batz

Woohoo :super: What a top night!

Thanks to Winkle and Mrs Winkle for their great hospitality as usual.

Isn't it... Isn't it... Isn't it... Standard.

Ok, back home now...
Thanks Perry and Anna, it was another awesome swap, a few sore heads (and arses) this morning... HTFU Sean!!!
and lobsta will be spending the rest of the day at the doctor's having exploritory surgery on his arse to se if they can retrieve his jocks.. :p

After the nightmare of loading all my crap back in the car i knew i would forget something..
But i didnt think it would be my swap beers. :blink:
Just hang on to them for me if you can Perry, i will have to organise some way to collect them..
I tried to ring inciders mobile to see if someone could bring them to the southside but the ringtone must have been too loud for poor little Seany's headache. :lol: I'm sure he will notice the missed calls once he finally crawls out from under his blanket..

Sqyre...

So.... how's everyone's heads? I had a great night and am a little worse for wear after following the Swap arvo up with a number of bevvies at the rugby test.

A great day it was for all. Thanks heaps to Winkle and Mrs Winkle for their generous hospitality! Great to meet a few new brewers and put faces to names!

Now for some photos:

IMG_3293.jpg
Frogman and Incider decided Winkle's sweet bar was the best place to be.

IMG_3294.jpg
Pocket Beers, Sqyre, Bonj and Ross contemplating the good things in life....

IMG_3300.jpg
Some "Man Love" between Troydo and Incider.....

IMG_3301.jpg
....leads to a little too much "Man Love"

More to come...

Cheers - Snow.

Many thanks again to the Winkle's for hostng yet another top night!
Always great to catch up with fellow beer tragics old and new...

I've put a few in the fridge so we can start the tasting thread :)

And some more....

IMG_3295.jpg
Winkle and Still Scottish keeping it real.

IMG_3297.jpg
Lobsta and bconnery finally hit the lupulin threshold after Jye's Randalised DIPA.

IMG_3298.jpg
"duhhh... the phone thingy not work..." - Jye works it out eventually.

IMG_3304.jpg
Baaarbara overseeing the Swap....

IMG_3312.jpg
Baaarbara and Baaarbarella get REALLY excited about the Swap!

Unfortunately I didn't hang around long enough to get photos of the spooning and the bastardisation of Lobsta the Swap Bitch.

Cheers - Snow.

Many thanks to Perry & Anna for your great hospitality and also good to meet all the fellow brewers.

Bring on Xmas.

Thanks to all for organising and participation in a great night. :party:

Special Thanks to Perry & Anna for hosting and inviting us into their home (I don't think we invited ourselves...) and looking after us.

It was great to meet everyone.. :beer:

Feeling pretty good now after a nana nap, some greasy food and heaps of caffeine....But earlier.

I think I need to HTFU.....I'll learn it was my first swap. :super:

PB :blink:

Just found this one:

IMG_3314.jpg
Baaarbara seemed to have a really fun night and took a liking to Perry's mash tun. :huh:

Cheers - Snow

Thanks again for hosting the swap Perry and Anna :beer: and Pocket Beers for the lift :icon_cheers:

... so has anyone else regained their sense of taste? :lol:

Looks like it was a cracker,as I would expect from you lot !

Nice set up Winkle's got there hey? The chook ok Perry?

Batz

It all caught up with me this arvo.. (cider for breakfast was posibly a bad idea)
so the Sunday brewday was cancelled in in its place i spent most of the day on a matress in the loungeroom watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.
I watched it 3 times actually because i couldn't be stuffed getting up to turn off the movie. (damn auto repeat dvd)
Once again great night... shame we didn't get a pic of Lobsta asleep in the chair in the rain...
And i am having a t-shirt printed " I DRANK FROM THE RANDALL AND SURVIVED" nice one Jye.

Might go have a bit more of a lie down...

Sqyre.. ;)

Thanks to InCider (near death) and Lobsta for the help in the Chook retrival. Thanks to Sqyre for cooking breaky and yes I'll keep your case (up for a weizen session big boy?).
The whole house still stinks of farts :icon_vomit:
PS Incider is a puss

Thanks for a great evening Perry & Anna.... had a ball :party:
Great to meet some new faces & looking forward to doing it all again in December at Sqyres

Cheers Ross

You know I'll feel pretty god, oh shit its a Sunday! Still InCider,will feel worse(after spooning when asleep) :p
Lobsta trying to bed down with NickB was a classic

Latest posts

Back