Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a night! Thanks for your hospitality Winkle! As a swap virgin you guys certainly made me feel welcome.

I didn't think I was as blind as I was until I got in the g/f's car for the ride home - I ended up power hurling out the window. G/f was not impressed!! LOL

Thanks again winkle :icon_cheers:

What a night! Thanks for your hospitality Winkle! As a swap virgin you guys certainly made me feel welcome.

I didn't think I was as blind as I was until I got in the g/f's car for the ride home - I ended up power hurling out the window. G/f was not impressed!! LOL

Thanks again winkle :icon_cheers:
Still trying to drink chilli stout :blink:
Help Medic........

Thanks Perry, Anna and the Brewerhood. Especially those who fed me well-deserved air biscuits when I needed to HTFU!

Thanks to Mr & Mrs Sqyre for the giving me a lift to the swap!

No-one would sit next to me on the train - not sure if it was the smell or the fact I was carry swap beers and a kero powered blowtorch. :blink:

A few milds and stouts later and I was ready to take train - thanks for the 'atomic' lift to Aroma St. Station Lobby. Let's hope you didn't need to wear undies when you got to work!

An awesome swap with as much fondling, spooning and singing as you could want for. And as for Khe Sahn - special thanks to Bonj, Lobby and Mrs StillScotting for assembling the usb/mini usb, camera phone, tape deck ipod adapter to get the song played. Top Work.

Thanks to all the guys (and Winkle) who supplied such great beer - it was good to see an esky with a collar, Campbells 'Beer on a stick' and Ross' John Guest Technical Lego rig. BaaBraa spoke to me all the way home about them.

Perry and Anna - thanks for lunch yesterday and letting me clip the wing of 'new chicken'. It's whet my appetite for chicken husbandry.

Sorry to hear about your 'window pizza' Hopalot. I think Lobby did one too (I think he was left asleep in a chair near the pond. Great to meet you guys and Pocketbeers too.

I have no serious injuries except my pride. (which was never going to amount to much when you spend the morning lying down under a camo sleeping bag pretending you can't be seen)

Thanks to everybody in the Brewerhood, the hosts and the Baa Bras for making it yet another memorable event. :super: :beer:

InCider.

Only one post swap post from InCider, and posted on Monday

Oh yeah! he's :icon_vomit: wounded alright. :lol:

And i am having a t-shirt printed " I DRANK FROM THE RANDALL AND SURVIVED" nice one Jye.

Sqyre.. ;)

I might have to get one of those T-shirts. I'm still picking out the hop particles from my teeth :party:

- Snow

Only one post swap post from InCider, and posted on Monday

Oh yeah! he's :icon_vomit: wounded alright. :lol:

It was touch and go before I had the Acerola Pale Ale cure!

hangover.jpg

It was touch and go before I had the Acerola Pale Ale cure!

hangover.jpg
Mate, your middle name isn't RALPH by any chance?

I'm not very well today :(
I hope Troydo's tongue has recovered from licking InCiders head.

Luckly Mossy Rocks and I managed to fix the dunny cistern at about 9pm. It really doesn't bear thinking about what would have happened if it wasn't working in the morning :eek:

Good to see you are still using the red nail polish Incider....really does suit you.... :icon_cheers:

I would like welcome Lobsta officially into the BrewerHood now he has passed the Initiation Ceremony. :super:
He survived the Atomic Wedgie, but unfortunatly that wasn't it..
all you had to do was not be the first one to pass out.

I actually had a bet going with Incider i could pull your undies up over your head while you were still wearing them... but i lost and had to shout Sean the next Beer... lucky they were free.. :p
I hope there is no hard feelings, actually i doubt anything will be hard for a while... :huh:

Cheers Sqyre... :lol:

I would like welcome Lobsta officially into the BrewerHood now he has passed the Initiation Ceremony. :super:
He survived the Atomic Wedgie, but unfortunatly that wasn't it..

I actually had a bet going with Incider i could pull your undies up over your head while you were still wearing them... but i lost and had to shout Sean the next Beer... lucky they were free.. :p
I hope there is no hard feelings, actually i doubt anything will be hard for a while... :huh:

Cheers Sqyre... :lol:

Photos or it never happened Brucie!

cheers

Browndog

Thanks Troydo for the head lick. Now you know what my infant son's bum tastes like after we change a nappy. Not as smooth as it looks is it?

Well, you did get a dollar! :lol:

yay! thankyou frogman for ensuring my sucessful initiation. i also managed not to kill anybody while nursing the mother of all hangovers at work that afternoon after giving incider a man lift to the train station. go team!

Lobby

Well done and many thanks Winkle and Anna. Fantastic hospitality again. Great beers, great people and a great night. I can't wait for December :party:

First chance I've had to jump on the net since the weekend.....so here goes!

Thanks to Perry and Anna for another awesome night.... Never fail in that goal at your awesome bar!

Great to meet some new faces, and see some old ones again (even if they are as ugly as InCider...HTFU). Lobby excelled in being the bitch this year, and I gladly handed over my tiara to him. What a great bunch of brewers, and some truly extraordinary beers yet again this swap!

Even I made it to the end of the night. And then I got a nice spoon from Lobby.......

See you all at X-A-MAS.......

Just a reminder to those of you that reported brewerhood mailing list emails not arriving, to please check your spam filters/folders/whitelist and ensure that the domain "bigfathooker.com" B) is whitelisted (allowed).

I should publicly thank SWMBO (Anna) for her contribution in organising the food for this and her and Mrs StillScottish for thier efforts in pizza delivery. Its amazing just how much pizza can be consumed when plenty of beer is available.

Back