Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the unfortunate incident with 400 IBU's @ Ross's, I'm wondering if Sqyres taste buds are up for it. :p

LOL, poor old Sqyre - don't think we'd classify him as a hop-head.... :p

Cheers

After the unfortunate incident with 400 IBU's @ Ross's, I'm wondering if Sqyres taste buds are up for it. :p

maybe somebody should bring along a six pack of cruisers for sqyre...

LOL, or a goon bag... plus some coins for the slot machine.... (Cue InCider with Sqyre crack photo.......)

:p

AHH new job is good but havnt been able to brew with the poor weather and the fact i brew outdoors, may have to change to something less roasty, otherwise it prob wont be ready in time......

HTFU Troydo! Have brewed outdoors the last 2 days in the SEARING SUNSHINE.....ahem.....................

Geez, just HTFU you softie :p

Cheers!

maybe somebody should bring along a six pack of cruisers for sqyre...

Now i'm copping sh*t from the newbie.... :blink:
After "Lobby" has a few "Real" beers at the swap i reckon will we see something more like this...

crab_kill_clip9_thumb.gif

Just another "SMASHED" crab... :icon_vomit:

Sqyre... :lol:

LOL +1 on seeing the "newbies" cop it at the swap....

(say he who has yet to make it past 9pm at a swap......ahem..... :p)

Keep an eye out for the "chooks" fellas...

Now i'm copping sh*t from the newbie....
After "Lobby" has a few "Real" beers at the swap i reckon will we see something more like this...

Just another "SMASHED" crab...

Sqyre...

hahahaha, u now i luv u in a completely heterosexual way there sqyre. on the whole smashed thing, yes, it will most definitely happen, and as i am on my provisional licence, i probably wont be able to drive home till about 6pm the next day :p . and i might have to step up the drinking for the weeks preceeding to build up my tolerance...

remember, i will only have had less than a year experience drinking by the time of the swap. am i making any of you feel old yet? (real drinking, not a couple of sneaky tinnies while the parents are out :p *underage drinking is bad*)

Bring on the real beer!!!

hahahhahaha

Lobby

LOL @ Lobsta - making me feel like NOT the youngest person at the swap (again)

ONYA LOBSTA

Keep an eye out for the "chooks" fellas...

:D

post_778_1196558486_thumb.jpgpost_778_1196558500_thumb.jpgpost_778_1196558511_thumb.jpg

Sqyre... ;)

EDIT: i should add - No chickens were injured during the making of the swap...
(actually they were loved very much.... over and over...) :p

hahahaha, u now i luv u in a completely heterosexual way there sqyre.

Lobby

Ewwww.... i just noticed this... :unsure:
Hopefully not in the same way incider did in the Birthday Drinks Post.. HERE. :p

sqyre... ;)

Hopefully not in the same way incider did in the Birthday Drinks Post.. HERE. :p

sqyre... ;)
nah, i could never get in the way of the special bond you and incider seem to share... i guess once you root enough inflatable sheep side by side, you form a man-bond that none can tear asunder :p

sqyre... ;)

Nice rack! I won't be able to make the swap as I will be having a bath in SNPA with my awesome rack! :lol:

:blink:
I'll never think of 'racking' in the same way.

Sorry guys I am not going to be there,no not working but because of that fact we are bring my Mum up for a visit.
No she's not coming along either,she 84 and I don't trust incider with a lady of that age.

Now I am thinking of a little Sunshine Coast brewers get together in July,some of the Bundy boys I believe will attend.I'll start a new topic on this one...sorry only the Sunshine Coast or northerly guys....shape up or ship out ! :icon_cheers:

Batz

Sorry not to have you here Batz :eek: .
To the nitty gritty...
If anyone wants to bring a keg but has no party set-up, I'll have available a party keg thingy (suitable for Reem or Corny kegs needs ice + keg + gas), a guest tap (needs a bucket, ice + keg + gas) and possibly two taps from the fridge (you just need keg(s)).
If anyone want to take up a tap please let me know sooner rather than later.
I'll have on tap three kegs (maybe more depending on how much I drink in the next few weeks) - definitely a dark mild, a best bitter, and either/and a oatmeal stout/fruit ale/CAP. Some bottle samples as well - I'm guessing the self heating chilli/oatmeal/coffee stout will make a reappearance.

Alll beer bottled, carbed and ready. Might CC for the rest of the remaining time....

How's everybody else's swap beers?

Back