Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5th of July Bindi.... You best be there!!!!

Just racked my ESB last night for the swap. It tastes too good to give to you malcontents so I'm going to do a 2-can and sugar brew just so I have something to swap :ph34r:............... :lol: Nah just kidding. Actually, I had some EKG plugs left over so I dry hopped the secondary to give it some more aroma oomph.

Question re bottling: are you guys bottling in plastic or glass tallies? I just don't want to give away a whole case of my glass king browns only to get a bunch of Big W plastic bottles back. Either way, I'm happy - as long as it's consistent.

Cheers - Snow

Well I've gone plastic as we have the last few swaps ...Ever since the Hoops' Stout meets Pistol Patch blood bin incident...
I hope that is the case because I don't want to give away 16 of my good bottling from the keg, comp, and beer meeting plastic bottles and get run of the mill I have a hundred of these king browns... ;) :lol:

It will be plastic for me too... and i'm not refering to Barbara.. :p (or perhaps i am :lol: )
Still havent decided on my swap beer yet... i have a nice APA i'm concidering throwing in.
I'm sure i will know by July 4th... . . :blink:

Sqyre..

Plastic here too, the king browns are gradually whittling away (usually samples left behind where-ever) so they are too valuable. The 100% plastic has worked well in the last few swaps.

Sweet - plastic it is! I'd forgotten about PP's near amputation.... :eek:

PS: Any objections to me bringing my dad along? He'll be up here on holidays from Hobart the week before and after....

No problems Nick B)

Hey guys,

The night of the swap is the day before my day to clean the toilets and fold the clothes. Can we finish a little earlier this time as I have to be up early and do the chores Swambo has set me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

InCider.

Hey guys,

The night of the swap is the day before my day to clean the toilets and fold the clothes. Can we finish a little earlier this time as I have to be up early and do the chores Swambo has set me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

InCider.
I have now taken over moderating PP's posts from WA. After a few beers (to many) I agreed to post the following by proxy. GB. WTF was I thinking. :lol:
"Quote PP"
Yes this would suit me as well as I have a penis reduction scheduled that day as well.

Just had a thought, maybe if Hoops puts in some more beers and I stand in the right spot, it might save me going in on the Sunday

Spot ya and this thread doesn't have enough posts yet,
Pat

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

InCider.

Oi, don't forget to get rid of those hares in your backyard like you promised.

View attachment 19463

I have now taken over moderating PP's posts from WA. After a few beers (to many) I agreed to post the following by proxy. GB. WTF was I thinking. :lol:
"Quote PP"
Yes this would suit me as well as I have a penis reduction scheduled that day as well.

Just had a thought, maybe if Hoops puts in some more beers and I stand in the right spot, it might save me going in on the Sunday

Spot ya and this thread doesn't have enough posts yet,
Pat

Well worth the effort GB - great to have PP in the thread again! :D

Could do with a Brazilian :eek:

I'm not quite sure where she was born, but she could be from Brasil!

Here is my label for the swap:

Stoutintoone.jpg

And here is one for BULP and myself.

LAGSladycuffed.jpg

There's a theme going here - like the labels for the Xmas Swap. There were some crackers. :D

Well the APA was brewed today and the hops for Randall are in the freezer.

Heres a pic to get everyones mouth watering :lol: :blink:

Sam_and_randall.JPG

Bring on the randall! :icon_drool2:

That is one serious wall of beer in the pic.

why can't I see the pic?

- Snow

Back