Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Campbell, I was refering to my efforts last night to drown cold germs in Altbier.
Lets lock the swap numbers at 16.
Leaving one vacancy for somebody to fill, and meaning the Moose can bottle his beer B)
1) - Winkle - Mahaffeys' Eyre-ish Red + (x) kegs on tap
2) -
3) - FNQ Bunyip - TBA
4) - bconnery - English Bitter
5) - NickB - Something poisonous (but not explosive) + Party Keg A-Go-Go
6) - hop_alot - Summer Ale
7) - FROGMAN - Wild and Wacky Wheat Nana Beer. + keg for consumption
8) - Nonicman - something
9) - Sqyre - Schwarzbier or maybe a pilz..?
10) - Troydo (some old grain juice and some hops i spose)
11) - Stillscottish - Malt, hops, water - strangely reminiscent of Harviestoun Bitter and Twisted. + keg.
12) - InCider - Dark, partial
13) - Snow - ESB
14) - Duff - Probably a Golden Strong
15) - Lobsta - Something that i really hope won't kill anybody
16) - Pocket Beers - Black or Blacker Beer

The vacant slot can be the number 2's.
Everyone happy with that??

Ditto. It was the Alt that did it.
Either that or the considerable amount of whisky I washed it down with.

Lucky it's quiet at work today.

Campbell

Keep a bottle - "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" :huh:
I'll try the first control bottle of the swap beer tonight, fingers crossed the carbonation is good (bloody PET bottles).

Lets lock the swap numbers at 16.
Leaving one vacancy for somebody to fill, and meaning the Moose can bottle his beer B)
1) - Winkle - Mahaffeys' Eyre-ish Red + (x) kegs on tap
2) -
3) - FNQ Bunyip - TBA
4) - bconnery - English Bitter
5) - NickB - Something poisonous (but not explosive) + Party Keg A-Go-Go
6) - hop_alot - Summer Ale
7) - FROGMAN - Wild and Wacky Wheat Nana Beer. + keg for consumption
8) - Nonicman - something
9) - Sqyre - Schwarzbier or maybe a pilz..?
10) - Troydo (some old grain juice and some hops i spose)
11) - Stillscottish - Malt, hops, water - strangely reminiscent of Harviestoun Bitter and Twisted. + keg.
12) - InCider - Dark, partial
13) - Snow - ESB
14) - Duff - Probably a Golden Strong
15) - Lobsta - Something that i really hope won't kill anybody
16) - Pocket Beers - Black or Blacker Beer

The vacant slot can be the number 2's.
Everyone happy with that??

I'm pretty sure Mothballs was attending as he was offering to car pool at one stage

Can we reserve position 2 for him as he's always keen to participate (drink) in the case swap.

I'll PM him now for him to confirm.

Cheers

PB :rolleyes:

Bottled my contribution for the case swap today.

Aussie Dark Ale 5.5%. It smells awesome.....Should be good.

See you all there.... :icon_chickcheers:

PB

Bottled my Bitter today.
Tasted lovely going in...

I have put 4 on the lid so don't move me around in any list changing...

Bottled my Bitter today.
Tasted lovely going in...

I have put 4 on the lid so don't move me around in any list changing...

I am a virgin swapper.........I was wondering if I scribe my number (16) on the lid or is there another way to set the beers apart on the day ??????? tags, labels etc.....

Let me know,

PB :icon_cheers:

Easiest way is the number on the lid, but if you feel like getting creative, by all means go for a nice label or something... In fact, the Xmas swap had a best label competition (Troydo won and got a nice shiny Corny Keg....*******!)....Any plans for another Rossco??

:)

Ive just been to Bulp's place and the last train out of Sydney has almost gone. :D

Thanks to Jodie and thanks Brett. Great beer from the Inspectors Pocket Brewery rig. And fresh espresso that'll keep me up at night! :p

Brett and I are the LAGs "Landborough All-Grainers" Ridin' the cracked grain train. :D

Thanks Incider for some great cxompany (yaes i am driunk) and also thanks for the laeft v right brain excerciises i am well and trully toasted nicely toasted cheers Incider .

And Mike yes we did drink the SNPA clone straight out of the fermenter I think we have a problem ?

I love drinking out of the fermeter. :wub:

And the SNPA out of the bottle (aged too much for me - 4 hours) was still and AWESOME drop! :D

LAGs forever! :lol:

LLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGSSSSS Foreverrrrrrrr think i better go to beddddd geeeeez iiiiim piiiisssseeeed ijncider your a bad influernse mate nighhhh mighhhhh

We can brush up on our 'Khe Sahn' for our next official gig. I thought I was sooooo stealth about smoking cigarettes. Then I got in the car with SWAMBO and put the pack and lighter in the ashtray. Sooo smooth. She had to tip the Tarago on it's side to get me out. :lol:

Great company Incider, if i could just work out hoe to get off this office chair i'd pronbly go to bed i my self will be pouring me off to bed, appreciate the pissed beer taslk mate, good morning.

LLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGSSSSS Foreverrrrrrrr think i better go to beddddd geeeeez iiiiim piiiisssseeeed ijncider your a bad influernse mate nighhhh mighhhhh
Knew you guys would end up toasted :lol: and drinking green beer :lol:

"The Lags" fcuckin funny, best thing is good beer has made for a great day, did you ride the Train Station Treadly to bulp's place Sean?

Good on you two, it's all about good beer and good fun!

Spoke to Bindi tonight, trying to get a Sat or Sun stitched up for a local BPU, bulp can you let's know when suits your shifts. Sean can double you in on the Train Station Treadly, will lend you guys a milk crate to carry the bottles on the carrier :lol:

Screwy

lllaaagggssss forever Screwtopop i think Sean liked our weizen mate who could blame im top drop, sorrry if i sound a bit tiddly mate having teouble concentrating on the key board at the moment must be something i ate. not.

"TAXI"...ahem....

LOL :D

Back