Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about trying to make it along to this one... if so I will bring a keg of something .... maybe Imperial Stout, does it matter if its not homebrew? If it does I will try to fire up the little system before then.

Would be great to meet you! Feel free to bring whatever you want, however I for one would love to have you as part of the swap! (for that you will need to pull out the little system)

I cant wait! I will be brewing the swap beer this weekend if everything goes to plan!

PS: My 500th post!!!!!

Hi all,

Just a quick message regarding the Brewerhood mailing list. Sent out to the list, but also on here in case there are issues.

My domains were migrated to new servers by my hosting company today, so hopefully no issues. I did forget to update the DNS records, so there may be some delays, but my test emails have worked.

I will post this on the swap thread too, to catch anyone that doesn't get it. If you have problems sending to the list, it should be sorted within about 48 hours, while the DNS changes propagate.

Beers,

-Bonj

Ok my Eyreish Red is now in bottles, should be pretty good by swap time. ;)

Sounds nice mate! I'm contemplating what to brew still...so may options, so little time!

:)

Cheers

My Ordinary Bitter is bubbling away nicely...

One of the kegs ran dry today so I may have to brew again next weekend.
If I can...

Hopefully an oatmeal stout from here.. depends if i get my ass in to gear and order the grains...

Just wondering if this case swap numbers are set at 16 as per the wiki page?
I'll be bottling mine shortly and if that is how many there are I'll probably put the balance in a mini-keg rather than bottles.

Can I also assume we are going to go the same routine as last time and bring the full number of bottles so as to make the swap organising easier?

Just wondering if this case swap numbers are set at 16 as per the wiki page?
I'll be bottling mine shortly and if that is how many there are I'll probably put the balance in a mini-keg rather than bottles.

Can I also assume we are going to go the same routine as last time and bring the full number of bottles so as to make the swap organising easier?

I bottled 20 to be on the safe side :rolleyes:
Vote 1 for the full number, thinking on a swap is never easy. :)

I'll bottle the same number - about 20. Bottling this weekend.

I miss bottling sooooo much. :p

I'd be happy with 20 bottles too. Just need to actually BREW something for the swap now.... Oh the decisions!

Cheers

since going to kegs I have given away my bottling wand <_<

Bugger bugger bugger.

or this

harry_potter_wand.jpg

Invictro Petronis.....

Browndog

I was going to post a pic of a special fairy... :p but i think i have reached my "moderated" limit... :unsure:

Guys, i'm torn between submitting 2 different beers..
I have a Schwarzbier i was originally going to submitt.. but everyone is going down the Dark Beer route being winter and all.
To add a bit of variety i have a Pilz that has just finished lagering which is quite nice... :D

I cant decide.. what do you guys reckon?
Sqyre...

EDIT: Just noticed AndrewQLD is doing a pilz too... oh well :rolleyes:

Eeek, time is fast approaching, I'd best brew a few beers for this as well - probably a Special Bitter and a choc-oatmeal-expresso stout (with chilli?) or a Green Bullet Ale :rolleyes: So many beers so little time...

Guys, i'm torn between submitting 2 different beers..
I have a Schwarzbier i was originally going to submitt.. but everyone is going down the Dark Beer route being winter and all.
To add a bit of variety i have a Pilz that has just finished lagering which is quite nice... :D

I cant decide.. what do you guys reckon?
Sqyre...

EDIT: Just noticed AndrewQLD is doing a pilz too... oh well :rolleyes:

Pilz. No particular reason but i thought someone should answer...

Pilz. Sorry meant to add that in the post above

Back