Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She didn't elope with Snow???

Here's hoping that Barbra is released safe, with no puncture wounds, clean, and no ransom paid.
I've got Ross (bed), Nick and Bonj on futons inside, Lobby outside on a fold-up bed out front - the rest can sort out spaces in the bar. :)
The current thinking is to hit everyone for $15 for some tucker mid-afternoon (maybe prawns), pizza's at night and breakfast. That way if anyone doesn't front-up we're not short of eggs (for example) - if you are only going for a few hours we'll sort something out. Please feel free to bring any snacks or personal specialities. Not far to go now, I'm getting excited :icon_cheers:

OOps - 1-2pm start Saturday 5th July.

Sounds good Winkle.

Ive dry hopped my apa to within an inch of its life and will be kegging it this weekend :icon_cheers:

outside? who did i offend? cant that be dragged in where it stays above single digits on the celcius?

Lobby

Ok maybe a mattress on the floor.

Ive dry hopped my apa to within an inch of its life and will be kegging it this weekend icon_cheers.gif

Really looking forward to it Jye.

Here's hoping that Barbra is released safe, with no puncture wounds, clean, and no ransom paid.

I hope Barbra makes it to the cave as well,I told Banjo shes cumming ;) :lol:

Batz

well looks like ive hit the correct FG, bottling tomorrow! i cant wait... especially for that apa jye :D

Finally stuck my labels on, using a product calling itself a 'craft glue' - more like the old stringy airfix stuff. Next time the clear clag for sure :(, bottling sux.
The beer should be at its peak come swap time, there'll be a few extra for evaluation on the day.

Can I get a list of those coming & I'll fire off PMs with a where-is-it map to those who need it next week.
Time to start training the liver to HTFU on the weekend. :beerbang:

I'll be there!!!! we bottling 14?

hmm better work on my label!

rock on! :super: I'll be there. I still have the address from last year's brewerhood email :D

Incidently, if you're not on the brewerhood mailing list, and want to be, send me a PM with your email address.

Bonj you plug-whore

:p

:p

I'm in but will arrive a little later than the 1pm start.
Have to look after the little man in the morning whilst the cheese and kisses earns her keep.
I might fill Barbra with No-2 for a laugh.

FROGMAN....

I'm in - bottled my brew last week.
Cheers

Finally stuck my labels on, using a product calling itself a 'craft glue' - more like the old stringy airfix stuff. Next time the clear clag for sure :(, bottling sux.
The beer should be at its peak come swap time, there'll be a few extra for evaluation on the day.

Can I get a list of those coming & I'll fire off PMs with a where-is-it map to those who need it next week.
Time to start training the liver to HTFU on the weekend. :beerbang:

I'm in....still undecided (scared) of duration of stay........

PB B)

In like Flynn.

Back