Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there.
According to the wiki we have 14 but I'll bring some extra just in case.

I'll be bringing a couple of mini-kegs.
One IPA, one something from the other taps. Either the Mild, Stout or Belgian Pale Ale...

I'm In!

I'll have to leave early to go to the Wallabies game at 7.30, tho.

I woke up crook this morning, so decided to take the day off work.... and of course it was a perfect time to bottle the swap beer :icon_cheers: . I was planning to do a label for it, but are we also numbering our batches to make it easier to ID when we are sorting the cases?

Cheers - Snow.

I was planning to do a label for it, but are we also numbering our batches to make it easier to ID when we are sorting the cases?

Yep.
You could be a tad wobbly watching the Wallabies.

I'll be there with bells on... :icon_cheers:
and if Mrs Sqyre can find a babysitter to watch the ruggies for a few hours, she will pop in to say G'day Too.

Sqyre... ;)

Nah. Like this.

cockbellssm.gif

jingle, jangle :lol:

Got a load of firewood in so we won't freeze on Saturday (provided some is left after wed.).
I have also be conducting some serious QA of the beers I'd brewed for the case swap, hopefully I'll stop QA-ing the kegs now while there is still some to share :icon_cheers: .

hey winkle can i lock in some floor space inside? i will bring a swag

hey winkle can i lock in some floor space inside? i will bring a swag

Its pretty full, just put your swag somewhere near the pot belly (stove that is).

Its pretty full, just put your swag somewhere near the pot belly (stove that is).

For a second there i was thinking..."why near me?..." then i relised you meant the stove.. :rolleyes:

Sqyre..

For a second there i was thinking..."why near me?..." then i relised you meant the stove.. :rolleyes:

Sqyre..
It's the radiated heat from the large surface area :ph34r:

I bags spooning with sqyre.
Spooner not spoonee.

Maybe use Barbra as a double adaptor.

Sick Frog.

can we do a brew related task...

can we bring our brew thermometers and calibrate them together?

*is scared of the conversation to come

yeah, then we could compare the lengths of our... pickup tubes

you are a strange man troydo...

Back