Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger.

Something has come up and I cannot attend tomorrow.

I would still like to get my case swap contribution down tho.

Would anyone be either A. Pick it up on the way through
or B. I could drop it off if you live somewhere around Chermside.

I'll take it for you if you can drop it off at home.

Didn't think as a virgin I could feel so excited about heading to the bush for a beer bash with what sounds like a predominantly male event that apparently will have everyone guzzling & sharing (Stories, food & beer only I hope) for seemingly near on 24-30 hours.

p.s. That's a brewing-virgin incidentally and remember I'm Kit brewing only (at this stage but I've a feeling that after this weekend.......)

Sqyre: Zizzle & I are heading out, leaving Gold Coast about 10.00am, as I would like to see the All Grain process. With all the hills and wrong turns probably there about 12ish

Wahooo - I'm sorta glad I don't drink as much as I used in my younger days or this could have been another of those occasions I call "cringe memories"

Looking forward to meeting y'all

Andy

Bonj and I will be leaving at 10 to be there around 11 to see the StH in action. Ben you are the navigator so make sure you have Sqyres address, I was there last year but I'd be buggered if I could find it again. Andy, be ready for a major good time.

cheers

Browndog

I gotta go to a 20th wedding aniversary thing at lucnh, but hope to be tehre by 4... dont get too carried away before i get there..

And no swap or lable judging either :D

I gotta go to a 20th wedding aniversary thing at lucnh, but hope to be tehre by 4... dont get too carried away before i get there..

And no swap or lable judging either :D

By the time you get there the baa baaras will have lost all their inhibitions :rolleyes:

so is there floorspace crashing or tent or car?

Plenty of room for crashing a car.

If you arrive late we might not recognise you next day, someone arrived late last year, remember thinking "he must be pissed already, his face is all blurred". :lol:

Sqyre could you change my case contribution to Acerola Pale Ale.
Sorry should have told ya earlier <_<

Getting keen now....

hmm will try and get there asap!

Get in line boy..... :ph34r:

I'm getting excited now too. Just printed my labels, bottled the beer up last night, and am itching to get into it!

Cheers!

yep my brew is bottled,
my bottles are labeled,
and im itching to go!

DucatiboyStu, the beer train from the Sunny Coast will be rumbling through your area about 1pm. text me your mobile number, if it's not to hard to get to where you are, it would probably be easier than waiting around the shopping centre, don't want you getting beermugged. Will have two navigators so I should be able to get lost twice as easily.

I'm just itching.... :p

Bring on the beers :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

I could not help myself, went down to my butchers and got 2kg of thinly sliced topside that I now have marinading in a mixture of soy, honey, chilli, garlic and tomato sauce. I'm going to bring a big arsed smoker to Sqyres and we are going to have freshly smoked and dried jerky. Gonna have to double my lipitor dose in anticipation.

cheers

Browndog

Sounds great Tony - Hope you're also bringing a selection of your beers along, I'm salivating at the thought :icon_drool2:

cheers Ross

Sounds great Tony - Hope you're also bringing a selection of your beers along, I'm salivating at the thought :icon_drool2:

cheers Ross

Have I ever dissapointed you Ross?

Winkle,

Is it O.K. if I drop them off in the morning around 9:30 - 10am ?

No problems, looking to depart this loc (ie get out of bed) @ around 11 :)

Screwtop

Pretty easy to get to my olds place from the shopping centre at Vansitart Rd exit. Shall text you the number and address

Got lettuce, carrots and jerky ready and waiting

Bit worried about some of the carrots....they will need to be hidden from Incider...he might prefer them over the Ping Pong balls... :huh:

Back