Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think the list is at 25 now mate! Sqyre will confirm!

Cheers

Man, it feels FANTASTIC to be on the eve of another swap. Each swap just gets mine and Baa Bras juices going!

I felt I should share somethign else with you all now. The Mayor of Brisbane has just called me as he has been reading our thread for the Swap. He would like to commission us to organise the 2008 Riverfire Spectacular next year. One thing on his agenda after review of the current Riverfire program was the quality of food and drink, and he really believes will can really add some pizazz to the event. Great news!

He did mention that we would be able to use the RAF F111 for the Dump and Burn, but I told him Sqyre could knock one up in a weekend. The callsign will be 'Browndog'. And so will the pilot!

InCider.

how many times do i have to tell you....

stay OFF the crack incider :p ;)

Screwtop

Pretty easy to get to my olds place from the shopping centre at Vansitart Rd exit. Shall text you the number and address

Got lettuce, carrots and jerky ready and waiting
Bit worried about some of the carrots....they will need to be hidden from Incider...he might prefer them over the Ping Pong balls... :huh:

OK, will plug that into InCider er NickB er myself and see you around 1300. Will call before so that your standing at the ready on the footpath, these guys wont be in any mood for hold ups after 2 hours of travel without beer. PLEASE put the carrots in plain paper bags. Lettuce is mostly indigestible cellulose that could be a problem for Sqyres Bio System :lol:

OK, will plug that into InCider er NickB er myself and see you around 1300. Will call before so that your standing at the ready on the footpath, these guys wont be in any mood for hold ups after 2 hours of travel without beer. PLEASE put the carrots in plain paper bags. Lettuce is mostly indigestible cellulose that could be a problem for Sqyres Bio System :lol:

I'll volunteer to 'go point' and navigate. It's my forte, my call in life, my raison dtre. Time to read some maps. :D

And I want the sole responsibility for barking at pedestrians. And I want the rest of your crack Troydo. And not the one you sit on! :lol: if you give me that one I'll put carrots in it! :p

I want I want I want....

Swap beers in crates, nipples nibbles in fridge.
Swamp water trans'd to fresh keg.
Bar Bra needs blowing.

Pick up Ross at about 10/ 10:30 then straight down and into it.
Have even organised car and body collection for Sunday.

FROGMAN...

OK, all the gear at the garage door, list made, 1/2 Keg of Aussie Lager and 1/2 Keg of Bock carb's and in the freezer chilling. Thought my Bock was not quite right so bought a commercial example to test against, tried them tonight - shite it's pretty good, trouble is three glasses and your eyes swap sockets, think it's about 8% or so, every time I test it I crash and burn. Advisable to drink it after 10pm, don't want anyone playing test pilots off the deck.

InCider you gotta ride in the front, at least until you fart with the windows up and air con on. Don't want any "I think so's" from the navigator, have your instructions down hard. NickB your in charge of keeping him calm, bring Ritalin.

Haven't been so organised for years!

getting excited!!!!

OK, all the gear at the garage door, list made, 1/2 Keg of Aussie Lager and 1/2 Keg of Bock carb's and in the freezer chilling. Thought my Bock was not quite right so bought a commercial example to test against, tried them tonight - shite it's pretty good, trouble is three glasses and your eyes swap sockets, think it's about 8% or so, every time I test it I crash and burn. Advisable to drink it after 10pm, don't want anyone playing test pilots off the deck.

InCider you gotta ride in the front, at least until you fart with the windows up and air con on. Don't want any "I think so's" from the navigator, have your instructions down hard. NickB your in charge of keeping him calm, bring Ritalin.

Haven't been so organised for years!

Shit hot. Opposites!

Rellenos in the fridge, naked and unstuffed, all stuffing kit ready to go.

Swag, ferk knows, growing spiders - in one of the sheds.

Baa Bra, problably where I left her... the altar.

Bikini and push up bra - near the poolside bar...

Will be wearing sinlget and thongs.

Not to worry - will be squared away by 7am for a few hours pacing up and down the hallway in anticipation....

Atten....SHUN!

Right thats it Incider.
I'm warming up now - pickeled eggs, pickeled chillis, chilli chips and
flying pig bitter
View attachment 16274
crap - the Roar just lost - better add some pickeled onions to the list
Best keep a space around me tomorrow :rolleyes:

edit after 11

Woo hoo.... swap day is here :party:

Nothing, prepared at this stage, so should be a busy morning. Nothing like heaps to do, to make the time fly past.

See you guys a little later.... Sqyre, brace yourself, the boys are on the way :icon_chickcheers:

:icon_cheers: Ross

You guys have a good one - sorry I couldn't end up making it Sqyre, you'll just have to drink my share :D Don't forget the camera

Wakey, wakey guys :party:

Have a great day and take lots of pics.

I'll be having a beer for you on the opposite shores.

Give it heaps,
Pat

Tell me Pat, am I the one who burst the bladder (of posts ofcourse?) :unsure: :lol:

TP :beer:

Sorry Pete, it looks like winkle cracked the 700 mark. Next Xmas swap should crack the 800 - lol!

Hi Pat,

I was hoping you would be the surpise guest!

Sean

Boing!

I'm sitting back, hoping to work up a good procrastination fueled frenzy right before we leave!

:icon_drunk: :party:

You guys all have a good one,I am sure you will :beer:

Sorry I can't be there with you but these things happen (shit that is)

Now you all be good and leave Dr Poppy home :unsure:

Batz

Latest posts

Back