Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pacing - and helping put up a shedload of carbon affirmative Xmas decorations... inflatable Santas and Xmas trees...

And pacing more...

And news of the Cheerleaders?

Don't worry I am sure they'll turn up

Mongolian_20wrestlers.jpg

Batz

Far out guys, I just woke up and still need to bottle my beer :eek:

Don't get mixed up! Remember; 15 hop cones, one teaspoon sugar, fill bottle, cap - 15 hop cones, one teaspoon sugar, fill bottle, cap - 15 hop cones, one teaspoon sugar, fill bottle, cap.

In the starting blocks, waiting for NickB. InCider, I have some special headware for you to wear tonight.

In the starting blocks, waiting for NickB. InCider, I have some special headware for you to wear tonight.
Sweet as! Getting finalised now.... pacing and panicking!

Can't wait to see the 'hardware'! :eek:

Crackers done!
House full of smoke - thanks toaster :(
Car part loaded, driver not loaded (yet)
Keg getting wrapped - be gentle consuming this stuff guys, I had a few calibration rounds last nite and was posting like Pat in no time :p
I hope the cheerleaders remember to shave.
ETA 1300 smoke permitting....

Fingers still burning like ferk from making rellenos... :eek: It has made going for a wee painful!

Rellenos cooked and packed, sunnies and thongs packed.

Swag rolled and ready...

Looking forward to seeing the Brewerhood again - and the new Brewerhood members!

I'd better get back to pacing... fingers are on fire....

Welp.

Sitting in the back of the car posting from my hiptop and oh my I wish I had a beer to take the edge off. White knuckles and im on the edge of my seat :eek: brisbane drivers are made of fail and aids.

ETA '1pm at the latest I hope' he says.

I haven't even made this post and I don't think that's going to happen. Sitting with the etoll banner above my head. Traffic is at a standstill and ever inch of road is full. *sigh*

Departing about now - hope the traffic is kind :(
If its at a standstill there's always a keg of dopplebock in the back :D

ave a bloody good one guys! pics please.....'specially the cheerleaders if they turn up.
Cheers
Steve

I guess they're well under way now. Can't wait for the pics to start popping up over the next few days, although a little bit of me is scared too, depending what state of undress Incider is in when the cameras come out.

bastards bastards bastards....I have to go to a bbq with complete strangers.....and I'm already pissed thanks to the neighbour coming over and making me drink beer for the last 2 hours.....
I expect photos, and you can out my name on a seat for next year.....I'll be booking the flight now..... ^_^

Well here we all are at Sqyre's place....just eaten a whole pig....except for the rear 2 inches, due to Incider providing the marinade!!! :eek:

Well im sitting on the couch full of pig and lacking in the beer department, which one of you bottom dwellers hanging by the bar can help me out? :p

Just remember, it isn't Sqyre's fault he lets pissed brewers near his keyboard :)

sqyre, what the hell are you dong on ahb??! you've got a shed full of piss heads and no one looking after them :party:

have a good night boys.

Just remember, it isn't Sqyre's fault he lets pissed brewers near his keyboard :)

this thread could get even more interesting...

Apouirp;n' .:LIJrdlowej;gm.samg

and then he said:
alkirthlqn. .cdjj;j;;'hks';v'

And I said
lkaj;.letj.ag.jg.;lja;hj.sj

and he said:
laihflagh.lgj.jhg.lj/lkj/kjh

Sqyre rules his pc by the bar with an iron fist. Pretty sure he just logged the intoxicated tards out..

I have my own ways of intoxicated spamming however..

Meh. I have beer now, im happy.

Latest posts

Back