Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AS I dont have a keg to bring, I thought I might bring a case of VB along...just to test the men from the boys... :lol:

Forgot to mention that the Jerky is ready, and I hope you guys like lettuce & carrots , cause I will have a few to bring along

Forgot to mention that the Jerky is ready, and I hope you guys like lettuce & carrots , cause I will have a few to bring along

The Hippie will be happy. Don't tell he you rubbed them in Whale Phat as agreed! Ok?

And for the VB.... Dear God no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE wont care what we drink after the Ping Pong ball & Petrol show... :lol:

[quote =GO ON - you know you want to. [/quote]

What with the population explosion in SE Qld There is not really much more to say on this, is there?
Of course, you could always swap places & leave things at the status quo. :lol:

TP :beer:

You guarding the border with a shotgun are ya Pete?

You guarding the border with a shotgun are ya Pete?

Sadly Bonj I would be up for that duty because, as we all know, our little area is rapidly becoming in danger of being grossly overpopulated. Deporting undesirables ( :lol:) is a good & reasonable way to balance the incoming hordes as we all want to keep the environment that we knew as children for our children. :(
I make no apologies for wanting to live the way I always have.

TP :beer:

Over 700 posts before the Swap :super:

I'm 99.9% certain that you guys have broken the record.

Absolutely wrapped,
Pat

P.S. Sqyre: Just found that equipment you asked me about ;)

Over 700 posts before the Swap :super:

I'm 99.9% certain that you guys have broken the record.

Absolutely wrapped,
Pat

P.S. Sqyre: Just found that equipment you asked me about ;)

And you were worried... :rolleyes:

Sqyre....

Ben - APA.
Winkle - Dunkle Weizen (in reality a weizen dopplebock I guess).
Frogman - Swap Water Cider
Screwtop 1/2 Keg of Aussie Lager, 1/2 Keg of Bock, a little Diacetyl and farking potent.
Mothballs - I will bring a couple of kegs probably a keg of AAA and 1/2 keg of Irish Red
Ross - party keg of Brewers Gold Summer Ale & a few bottles of assorted goodies
NickB - ******* Child blended APA/AAA - Bitter but alright!
Troydo - butterscotch Brightale (pretty tasty) and a bottle or 2 of each of my ags so far... i need feedback...

hey ross did you try that apa? how was it in the bottle? i onluy had it kegged and fresh...

C.mon Fella's...
Can we leave the North Coast Turf Wars alone 'till after the Swap.. :(
Dont go bringing the mood down...
like Incider said... 1 MORE SLEEP!!!! :party:
WooooHoooo!!!

And guy's dont for get to pack your barstool if you wanna hang at the bar or your comfy chair if you want to be... well.. comfy...
Or if you cant decide bring both..
I do have a few couches upstairs so its not an issue if you cant bring a comfy chair but Barstools are in high demand... B)

Sqyre..

Only thread on AHB I've ever seen which racks up several pages of posts within 12 hours :lol:

Anyway, hope to be part of the fun next year. Move to Port Douglas next weekend to start work :beerbang: Back in God's country again :super:

Cheers.

Only thread on AHB I've ever seen which racks up several pages of posts within 12 hours

Anyway, hope to be part of the fun next year. Move to Port Douglas next weekend to start work :beerbang: Back in God's country again :super:

Cheers.

:super: Your beers & company will be a very welcome addition to the swap Duff.
Just think...it's not too late....jump in your car & you could be here for a few cleansing ales this evening & on to the main event in the morning :party:

cheers Ross

Only thread on AHB I've ever seen which racks up several pages of posts within 12 hours :lol:

Cheers.

2. GO ON - you know you want to.

Ducking

Sounds good, you and Ned might be able to travel down together fom Port

I do want to, but I can't :(

I'll sort something out with Ned next year :chug:

Bugger.

Something has come up and I cannot attend tomorrow.

I would still like to get my case swap contribution down tho.

Would anyone be either A. Pick it up on the way through
or B. I could drop it off if you live somewhere around Chermside.

Ben - APA.
Winkle - Dunkle Weizen (in reality a weizen dopplebock I guess).
Frogman - Swap Water Cider
Screwtop 1/2 Keg of Aussie Lager, 1/2 Keg of Bock, a little Diacetyl and farking potent.
Mothballs - I will bring a couple of kegs probably a keg of AAA and 1/2 keg of Irish Red
Ross - party keg of Brewers Gold Summer Ale & a few bottles of assorted goodies
NickB - ******* Child blended APA/AAA - Bitter but alright!
Troydo - butterscotch Brightale (pretty tasty) and a bottle or 2 of each of my ags so far... i need feedback...
Stillscottish - Old Speckled Hen clone/copy/1st attempt

Did I miss the post with the address?
Never mind, only a few messages to browse through :lol:

Campbell

edited for stupidity
Doh!! Found it.

Latest posts

Back