Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a party keg of "******* ale" - A blend of a way too bitter APA (BU:GU 1.03) and a beer not dissimilar to my case swap AAA :)

Cheers

mmm love the apa Nick !!

My first ag was an APA and its ben my best so far so i better make another keg of it soon :p

Ben - APA.
Winkle - Dunkle Weizen (in reality a weizen dopplebock I guess).
Frogman - Swap Water Cider.

Ben - APA.

Yum! Cider! Swamp Water Frogman? I'm having a Cider now... mmm will bring some to the swap - and for Ned....

InCider.

No keg but Ill bring a few bottles of Saison (Ben you will have to share), Roggenbier and Berliner Weiss... maybe some APA :D

Ben - APA.

Ben - APA.
Frogman - Swap Water Cider
Screwtop 1/2 Keg of Aussie Lager, 1/2 Keg of Bock, a little Diacetyl and farking potent.

No keg but Ill bring a few bottles of Saison (Ben you will have to share), Roggenbier and Berliner Weiss... maybe some APA :D

PLEEEEEEEEASE? hold onto some of that Berliner Weiss till I get there Jye.

Ben - APA.
Screwtop 1/2 Keg of Aussie Lager, 1/2 Keg of Bock, a little Diacetyl and farking potent.
Mothballs - I will bring a couple of kegs probably a keg of AAA and 1/2 keg of Irish Red

Ben - APA.
Mothballs - I will bring a couple of kegs probably a keg of AAA and 1/2 keg of Irish Red
Ross - party keg of Brewers Gold Summer Ale & a few bottles of assorted goodies

Ben - APA.
NickB - ******* Child blended APA/AAA - Bitter but alright!

Here's a little teaser boys... :D
Fired up and tested the "Bar-bee-frigin-que"
Nothin like the smell of a summer fire...
fire2.JPGfire1.JPG

Oh and the Guest of honour got poo faced, passed out and fell in the keg fridge...
(The glad wrap is a bedroom thing i like to do :p )
pig.JPG

Sqyre... B)

Sleeping arrangements.

Contrary to popular opinion, there will not be an orgyastic, hops fuelled man-love session this saturday. Unless Zizzle gets a moment alone. :eek:

I have received a number of PMs and emails, and quite simply, I am not up for sale, rent or otherwise. And for the joker that offered to drive me around for 'special' favours, I have a push bike and licence - but thanks for the offer! I'm touched. (thankfully not in person!)

I would like to reserve a 2m x 1m piece of turf. Preferable with morning shade. Renovators delights acceptable. Ned had a nice tree last year, so I bags that for this year!

Sqyre, have you sorted out the goat roster? If not, I will. Baa Bra has expressed concern at the number of punters - she was hurting after XmasJuly at Winkles, and got rope burn from his pool table...

InCider.

Sorry to go off topic, but how many kegs are in that chest freezer and what size is it?

Ben - APA.
NickB - ******* Child blended APA/AAA - Bitter but alright!

It's almost enough to make a man question why he's not living in Queensland !!!

Sorry to go off topic, but how many kegs are in that chest freezer and what size is it?

Hey Kevin, this is one thread where you need not apologise about going :icon_offtopic:

:D Not much goose-stepping here! :p

It's almost enough to make a man question why he's not living in Queensland !!!

GO ON - you know you want to. Plenty of room, throw a swag and keg in the car and have a little two day QLD holiday. Language is pretty similar this side of the border, universal pissphonic language is spoken after 6pm in any case.

Latest posts

Back