Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My PET bottles are made of glass

If anyone has a problem with that then HTFU..

I have had a shit weekend and dont really care anyway.... :angry:

But I did manage to get 26 Bottles of a really nice Red Ale that makes Kilkenny look ordinary :)

Tomorrow is another day....I hope.... <_<

My PET bottles are made of glass

If anyone has a problem with that then HTFU..

I have had a shit weekend and dont really care anyway.... :angry:

But I did manage to get 26 Bottles of a really nice Red Ale that makes Kilkenny look ordinary :)

Tomorrow is another day....I hope.... <_<
I wouldn't worry Stu, so are some of mine.
And if tomorrow isn't another day, then it won't matter what they are bottled in... :)

Sounds good, we usually have a closing date to confirm numbers for the bottling boys.
Do we have a consensus to close out the swap??? let me know...Perhaps we give the unsure 24 hours... :)

Unless you fall asleep early... :ph34r:
Lol.. i just got it... (i may not be very bright.. but i can lift heavy weights..) :p

Sqyre..

You could let it slide until the end of the week.

The way I see it, there's about 22/23 in the case swap (23 includes the extra for FNQ BUNYIP). Probably won't change much from her on in.

"Something porterish" is bottled and slowly carbing up, so it's more or less set. All that's required now is a number to put on top.

Any chance someone could drag a decent sized BBQ along with them??
We had 2 last year which worked a treat for the breaky fry up..
or did we have 3?
Sqyre... ;)

Bruce,

I'll be able to bring along a spare BBQ if you still need it.

Cheers - Snow

I'm going to bring some Rellenos to get in some early rectum burning. :lol:

And now really :icon_offtopic:

As you know, I am still K&K and bottling, giving everybody no end of mirth! But the end is near! I have a mashtun (thanks mike), and will be getting kegs etc over the next few months. Of course Bindi and Screwtop will be getting the most calls for help from me when I go FULLNUDEGRAIN to the Darkside of AG.

And where am I going with this sober ramble?...Well, I cannot get my beer done in time for the Xmas Swap, so...

AT THE NEXT BREWERHOOD MEETING I WILL BRING A KEG OF FULLENUDEGRAIN! :party:

Anyone got a 'thingy'? :p

InCider.

You could let it slide until the end of the week.

The way I see it, there's about 22/23 in the case swap (23 includes the extra for FNQ BUNYIP). Probably won't change much from her on in.

To make up the numbers I guess i could put together a case of (glass) Stubbies with a combination of: a (porterish) Dos Equis & a (very strong) Coopers Vintage Ale. I don't have fancy labels, only adhesive ones, and as I mentioned (a while back when I first introduced myself) I use kits and at this stage don't want to go all grain (although I am pissed off at some of the results I am getting lately).

Anyway these two mentioned above are quite drinkable and I guess it would give me the opportunity (as a novice) to sample what is possible from you guys - so I'm putting my hand up for a bit of shitkicking - but if I drink enough on the night it won't matter anyway.

Speaking of which Sqyre - are you going to give us virgins a map to your place?

Bruce,

I'll be able to bring along a spare BBQ if you still need it.

Cheers - Snow

Thanks Snow, That will be great...

Sean, i think you can make up for your pitifull attempt by taking the reins of the stairway on the swap day..
we will make a brewer out of you..
You can fire it up about 11am.. :D

Steelbreese, i will PM everyone with instructions to get here closer to the day..
And i see no issues with you joining the swap if you wish...
Hell, we were willing to swap our beer for one of inciders... :p
Sqyre...

Thanks Snow, That will be great...

Sean, i think you can make up for your pitifull attempt by taking the reins of the stairway on the swap day..
we will make a brewer out of you..
You can fire it up about 11am.. :D

Steelbreese, i will PM everyone with instructions to get here closer to the day..
And i see no issues with you joining the swap if you wish...
Hell, we were willing to swap our beer for one of inciders... :p
Sqyre...

I'll cop that one on the chin Sqyre - taking a leaf out of your book :rolleyes:

Is this the AG staiway?

sm_stairway_20to_20heaven2.jpg

Steelebreese, better get in early and book Sqyre's goat. I'm not kidding. Baa Bra is filling up quick Baa Bra's bookings are filling up quick. :p

On a serious note...
I would just like to explain that i have no issues with kit+Kilo Beers being involved in the case swap or even being brought to the meet..
I only take the piss out Incider and his Kit+Kilo brews because...well...he's Incider..
If there is anyone out there who makes K+K and wants to get involved..dont feel apprehensive about joining in...
the swap is about getting together, trying beers and chatting about brewing... all kinds of brewing.. styles, teqhniques, equipment, etc..
So bring your beers along so we can try a few...

And Congrats to Frogman and his SWMBO and thier New Apprentice Brewer.. :super:

Sqyre... :party: :beer:

On a serious note...
I would just like to explain that i have no issues with kit+Kilo Beers being involved in the case swap or even being brought to the meet..
I only take the piss out Incider and his Kit+Kilo brews because...well...he's Incider..
If there is anyone out there who makes K+K and wants to get involved..dont feel apprehensive about joining in...
the swap is about getting together, trying beers and chatting about brewing... all kinds of brewing.. styles, teqhniques, equipment, etc..
So bring your beers along so we can try a few...

Sqyre... :party: :beer:

And on that note I'll nominate for starting gate number 9, 19 or 21. Fast out wide on a wet track he be.

Looking forward to being there - don't give shit about being a kit brewer - just concerned that I've had a few disappointments recently.

Steelebreese, better get in early and book Sqyre's goat. I'm not kidding. Baa Bra is filling up quick Baa Bra's bookings are filling up quick. :p

Somebody want to word me up on Sqyre's Goat? Should I start worrying now?

Andy

I'm going to bring some Rellenos to get in some early rectum burning. :lol:

And now really :icon_offtopic:

As you know, I am still K&K and bottling, giving everybody no end of mirth! But the end is near! I have a mashtun (thanks mike), and will be getting kegs etc over the next few months. Of course Bindi and Screwtop will be getting the most calls for help from me when I go FULLNUDEGRAIN to the Darkside of AG.

And where am I going with this sober ramble?...Well, I cannot get my beer done in time for the Xmas Swap, so...

AT THE NEXT BREWERHOOD MEETING I WILL BRING A KEG OF FULLENUDEGRAIN! :party:

Anyone got a 'thingy'? :p

InCider.

OK Old thing
Want to do an AG at the cave for your swap?I'll collect you from Cooroy railway station,over nighters cool.

Be quick ....Batz

OK Old thing
Want to do an AG at the cave for your swap?I'll collect you from Cooroy railway station,over nighters cool.

Be quick ....Batz

Now thers's an offer you can't refuse Sean. Hope you K&K guys are taking note. None of us have anything against K&K, I can assure you all, Frogman scared the shite out of us with his K&K entry in the XMAS in July Case Swap. Point is we all want to help you produce the best beer possible, after all we have to drink 22 bottles of someone elses beer after a swap, and so have a vested interest in assisting brewers in producing their best attempt.

Cheers,
Screwy

LIST UPDATE...
Steelbreese in at number 9...

Sqyre... :D

OK Old thing

Be quick ....Batz

Do it InCider!!!

... or else I'll have a switch kick to the nuts waiting for you at the swap... motivated yet? :p

Just pre-empting any excuses: Surely SWMBOs & spuds & work can't take up that much of your time? HTFU.

Peer group pressure much? :lol:

Do it InCider!!!

... or else I'll have a switch kick to the nuts waiting for you at the swap... motivated yet?

Just pre-empting any excuses: Surely SWMBOs & spuds & work can't take up that much of your time? HTFU.

Peer group pressure much?

See? even the Hippie Vegan is gunna put a cap in your ass...
not sure what "cap" means in Hippie speak... could be his Penis...???
Either way... its not lookin good for your ass... :huh:
Pray "cap" isnt his BrewBot thingo.... ewwwww..
Actually that explains a lot... :blink:

HTFU
Sqyre... :p

Hmmm... are you jelous there Brucezilla queen of 'boomba?

1872575057_cff8cd3e00.jpg

Don't go there girlfriend :p

How are those beer labels coming along guys...Remember there's a $50 gift voucher up for grabs, or if you prefer a 19L keg (empty) for the best label B)
I've got something a little different this time to compliment my bottle and label which will hopefully become the norm for my bottled brews :ph34r: .
I just hope I will have it finished in time.

Do it InCider!!!

... or else I'll have a switch kick to the nuts waiting for you at the swap... motivated yet? :p

Peer group pressure much? :lol:

I am working the logistics - has anyone taken a hot wort on the train before? :lol: Translink No-chill!

Back