Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time we firmed up the number of swapee's and locked them in..

Really dont want to brew another batch of Red ale...no I really dont, I mean it would be horrible to have to do it... :ph34r:

The first post of this thread states 26

Batz

I was scoping out the chillies yesterday for the swap in woolies. Big Ferkers that will take a heap of stuffing - bacon, mozarella, onion....drool...

rellenosleft.jpeg
rellenos.jpeg

There are some attendees that will have none (HTFU) and there will be those that have a couple. I'll cater for all. This time instead of pastry, I'll make a beer batter and make them in Mr & Mrs Sqyres kitchen.

Salivating,

InCider.

CASE SWAP UPDATE
Hey guys,
I have been doing some rough calculations on spendings for the day..
The Pig should be between $175-$200
heatbeads/ firewood etc.- $70
Potatobake and and other non-green additions - $20-$30
Breakfast
Bacon 1-2kg - $15-20 (should be some pig leftover to heat up but better safe than sorry)
Eggs - 3 dozen - $10
Mushies, Hashbrowns, Tomatoes, etc - $25
Paperplates, knives and forks (renae found some decent ones this time) -$45
Condiments - $10

As you can see we are just over the $400 mark..
If i ask for $15 per head it could be cutting it fine..
(on the chance i have forgotten something or half a dozen people suddenly drop out,or the price of pig,tomatoes or eggs go through the roof.)
So i am making it $20 a head...
and if on the day everything goes to plan cash wise, we invest the rest in a box of prawns seeing how we sadly wont have Ned's tasty Bounty this year...(depending on what a box is worth)
All in favor say Aye...

Sqyre.. ;)

24805BP_The_Simpsons_Mr_Burns_Excellent.jpg

Can i also get everyone to sart giving me Confirmations when they know they are DEFINATELY attending please..
as there are are a few people i havn't heard from for a while... ;)

Thanks
Sqyre..

View attachment 15932

Can i also get everyone to sart giving me Confirmations when they know they are DEFINATELY attending please..
as there are are a few people i havn't heard from for a while... ;)

Thanks
Sqyre..

I am Definitely attending -with my spare BBQ!.......and a keg of something special.... ;)

Cheers - Snow

Aye from me, and an attendance confirmation!

Cheers

Aye, me hearty!

I be attending ya salty sea dog.

Aye.

Definitive confirmation will be made later, but for now I'm still in.

Come hell or high water Brucey Baby.... :party:

Cheers Ross

I'm confirmed. But I want to know where you got the picture of me in a suit? <_<

BYOG?

Ahh haaar Haar and it be an Aye from me too me harties. Bringing some beer as well, no farking idea what yet as kegs are in a shit mess.

Confirmation is a bit difficult,in fact I have my doubts that I'll make it.
Therefore I throw in the towel! Sorry guys you all have a good one..and Merry Xmas :p

Batz

Therefore I throw in the towel! Sorry guys you all have a good one..and Merry Xmas :p

Batz

Sorry to see you cant make it Batz.. :(

Sqyre..

Batz

Awww...Batz, that's disappointing mate. Sorry to hear you can't make it - I always look forward to your superb beer and your straight talking! Hope to catch you at the next gathering....

Cheers - Snow

Ablast ye scurvy dogs, aye I'll be there come hell or high water.

cheers me heartys

Browndog

Latest posts

Back