• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

QLD (Morayfield) - Brewing Setup Clearance Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You lucky ******* Jimmy! Hopefully its still available and you get it. Great bargain!

Fingers crossed just back from the honeymoon and flicked on ahb for the first time in a few days. If I have missed out there will be a big lesson learnt or maybe a divorce LOL

Spewin to see you sell your gear old mate but on the other hand $800 will buy a shit ton of strawberries and yoghurt. :ph34r:

Good Luck Jami!!!!!

PUBS tomorrow? or would that be pushin it....?
:icon_offtopic: B) shall give you call tomorrow. I off all week and my parents are still here so I could have driver as my dad doesn't drink much :) joey may say different. But my mum is a different story.

From previous experience, on AHB "slow" can often be a couple of seconds :blink:

Thanks Jay got it all home and have it set up beside my bar :icon_drool2: . It looks a treat one thing I will say the amount of time I have been sitting out here looking at it I probably could of knocked a brew of.
Hope you weren't to l8 out for your dinner or got in much trouble.
Will be intouch about that brew day.
Thanks again Jameson

Back