Qld Ahb Xmas In July Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus one, "Webby" joining this site today, has been lurking <_< and just reading the posts [as I did before I made the jump] he runs a HBS up here.

Now like this:

1. Ross - Ruination APA2
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
3 Browndog - Indian Pale Ale
4 Mothballs - Australian Pale Ale
5 Altstart - Zwiec Polish golden Pilsner
6. Jye - Hopburst APA
7. TidalPete - Greenoyster Dry Stout
8. bconnery - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
9. PistolPatch - One dark 'lager' and one light brewed with US-56
10. Screwtop - Tick Hill Brown Ale
11. Mark - Probably a Golden Ale.
12. Bindi-The Dreaming AAA
13. Incider - Landsborough Daffodil Munich Honey Lager

14. Webby- Stout

Hey plus another one me :p and will have the AG cherry popper AAA so its now 15 :super:

Monkale

Now like this:

1. Ross - Ruination APA2
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
6. Jye - Hopburst APA
8. bconnery - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
14. Webby- Stout
15. monkale

Anyone who is not on this list by Friday I am drink their bottle during origin.

1. Ross - Ruination APA2
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
6. Jye - Hopburst APA
14. Webby- Stout
15. monkale - Cherry popper AAA

Nonicman, Hoops & Sluggerdog - ARE YOU IN OR OUT GUYS....

Nonicman, Hoops & Sluggerdog - ARE YOU IN OR OUT GUYS....

I'm out, after not brewing for 5 + weeks, stocks are low and then I just found out my gas has run out as well so that could take a week. (need case to fill bottles from keg)

Talking to hoops last week about it and I can not be 100% sure but it sounded like he was out too..

Will have to get my shit together for the xmas case (dec)

Anyone who is not on this list by Friday I am drink their bottle during origin.

1. Ross - Ruination APA2
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
6. Jye - Hopburst APA
14. Webby- Stout
15. monkale - Cherry popper AAA

Not wanting to sound mean or selfish but I have to confess that 15-18 is a lot nicer number to me.
I was watching the set aside bottles of AWB slowly increase until suddenly they were all gone!
Now I get some more for myself :)

See you all in a few weeks!!

Share and Enjoy
Moose

Sorry guys, looks like I'm out of this one, these 12hr work days are killing me. Haven't done a brew for ages but if I get the chance I will come up the coast for a few beers.

Hoops

Sorry guys, looks like I'm out of this one, these 12hr work days are killing me. Haven't done a brew for ages but if I get the chance I will come up the coast for a few beers.

Hoops

Don't worry about the case Hoops
Hope to see you there for a few mate :party: :party:

Batz

Bump <_< OK, six days to go, I have two beds one downstairs [near the bar] one upstairs, first two in with a PM to me will have one, plus two in the caravan out back if needed, if you snore the pub is down the road :D I am a light sleeper.
Batz the Hefe Weizen is almost gone I was saving some for you :( have a new one in so I am trying to have it ready, may not make it in time ;) .

Bump <_< OK, six days to go, I have two beds one downstairs [near the bar] one upstairs, first two in with a PM to me will have one, plus two in the caravan out back if needed, if you snore the pub is down the road I am a light sleeper.
Batz the Hefe Weizen is almost gone I was saving some for you have a new one in so I am trying to have it ready, may not make it in time .

Cheers <_< wheat beer

Sleeping at Tidalpetes for the night

Batz

A bit of floor space and Im set.

14 bottles of beer in the case, 14 bottles of beer

Bump <_< OK, six days to go, I have two beds one downstairs [near the bar] one upstairs, first two in with a PM to me will have one, plus two in the caravan out back if needed, if you snore the pub is down the road I am a light sleeper.
Batz the Hefe Weizen is almost gone I was saving some for you have a new one in so I am trying to have it ready, may not make it in time .

Cheers <_< wheat beer

Sleeping at Tidalpetes for the night

Batz

Only joking Batz, we will have penty of REAL beer :D plus some wheat, I am starting to like Weizen again, this one is YUM and very 'moreish' [is that a word?].

Keep the wheatie on the tap which we spoke about today Bindi, bet Batz won't pick it.

Believe Pistol Patch and one other are bunking here, what about you Jye are you in need of a bed.

Son and family are back at home so spare beds are now: 1 x Double Sofa Bed, 2 x Single camp beds, 2 x Single beds in the caravan.

Please let me know who want's a bed here and I will PM the directions to my place (dead easy).

Looking forward to the CBPU.

Cheers

Hey Screwtop,
That would be me bunking at your place with Pistol Patch mate. I'll be more than happy to take one of those caravan bunks as I'd hate to annoy anyone if I started snoring.

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Browndog

Back