Qld Ahb Xmas In July Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Ross - Ruination APA
2. Sluggerdog - ?
3. Batz - Scottish
4. Browndog - Indian Pale Ale
5. Mothballs - Australian Pale Ale
6. Altstart - Zwiec Polish golden Pilsner
7. Hoops - ?
8. Jimmyjack - American Porter
9. Jye - Hopburst APA
10. nonicman - ?
11. Crazy - Czech pilsner (not a pale ale of any nationality)
12. ozbrewer - ?
13. brissybrew - ?
14. TidalPete - Greenoyster Dry Stout
15. Ben - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
16. PistolPatch - To be advised
17. Screwtop - Tick Hill Brown Ale
18... A homebrewer mate of bconnery - Probably a Golden Ale. ?
19. bindi
20. Monkale ?[/quote]
21. bconnery

That is now 21 with 6 unconfirmed (Tot 15)
2. Sluggerdog - ?
7. Hoops - ?
10. nonicman - ?
12. ozbrewer - ?
13. brissybrew - ?

Bindi, Hows about you PM your addy to the confirmed starters and suggest a time for July 8 it's getting close.

Brizzybrew has just gone overseas for a month - so I guess he's out.

Anyone got ozbrewers number - haven't seen him online for ages...

P.S. I'm definately in - put down a 9% 120 IBU Ruination this arvo :chug:

Cheers Ross

I think us Brissie Boys should start thinking about how we are all getting up there. It would be silly for us all to drive up on our own. We could even look at hiring a minibus or something. Also as it sounds like there will be quite a few of us staying up there the night we will have to think about a feed, perhaps we could go out to one of the local clubs for dinner.

cheers

Browndog

1. Ross - Ruination APA
2. Sluggerdog - ?
3. Batz - Scottish
7. Hoops - ?
8. Jimmyjack - American Porter
9. Jye - Hopburst APA
10. nonicman - ?
12. ozbrewer - ?
13. brissybrew - ?
15. Ben - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
16. PistolPatch - One dark 'lager' and one light brewed with US-56
19. bindi
20. Monkale ?
21. bconnery

2. Sluggerdog - ?
7. Hoops - ?
10. nonicman - ?
12. ozbrewer - ?
13. brissybrew - ?
[/quote]

I'm definitely in. As for what brews to bring, still not 100% as I have 2 stuck at a FG of 1020. In a week I'll know better. If it's not too inconvenient, I may have to bring 2 different beers (a stubby of each). Will post on this asap.

The bus up sounds like a great idea. Also wondering if there's a nearby motel where any overflow (not effluent) can stay? ;)

Cheers
PP

1. Ross - Ruination APA
2. Sluggerdog - ?
3. Batz - Scottish
7. Hoops - ?
9. Jye - Hopburst APA
10. nonicman - ?
12. ozbrewer - ?
13. brissybrew - ?
16. PistolPatch - One dark 'lager' and one light brewed with US-56
19. bindi
20. Monkale ?[/quote]
21. bconnery

2. Sluggerdog - ?
7. Hoops - ?
10. nonicman - ?
12. ozbrewer - ?
13. brissybrew - ?

Im out gotta go to Sydney that week for training with my new job
sorry guys! Hope to see you all in the next one

Cheers, JJ

Also as it sounds like there will be quite a few of us staying up there the night we will have to think about a feed, perhaps we could go out to one of the local clubs for dinner.

cheers

Browndog

We'll be to busy drinking HB to go anywhere :lol:
Phone out for tucker to be delivered :party:

We will all chuck a some $$ in for what ever is needed to feed the hords.

Batz

think us Brissie Boys should start thinking about how we are all getting up there. It would be silly for us all to drive up on our own. We could even look at hiring a minibus or something. Also as it sounds like there will be quite a few of us staying up there the night we will have to think about a feed, perhaps we could go out to one of the local clubs for dinner.

cheers

Browndog

The bus up sounds like a great idea. Also wondering if there's a nearby motel where any overflow (not effluent) can stay?

Cheers
PP

Bindi lives about 200M from the Dicky Beach Surf Club, and around 800M from the Currimundi Hotel Motel, your usual pub or surf club nosh. There is a motel at Moffatt Beach which is about 1.2K away.

Can sleep 5 here, 7 if we put up camp stretchers, Bindi has offered as well, unsure how many he can sleep. About 150 if he uses his 3 big sheds. 2 in the Cvan 1 on the Harley, and one can sleep with Zeus ;)

And Tidal Pete lives right on the beach so bring tents and camp in his back yard ;) :D Go for refreshing surf early next morning ;)

I only need a little floor space (or bar stool :p ) I'll bring my swag

Batz

I only need a little floor space (or bar stool :p ) I'll bring my swag

Batz

I'm right on the transport up there. The two families, mine and Mark's (18 on the list) are going to be up at the in-laws from Friday night.
I can bring a sleeping bag & mat so somewhere to pop myself down is all I'll need.
Actually, maybe I'll bring the inflatable bed for comfort...

Take-away sounds better. Don't think a surf club goes for byo does it ;)

Still will confirm Mark's participation today.

Cheers
Ben

Can sleep 5 here, 7 if we put up camp stretchers, Bindi has offered as well, unsure how many he can sleep. About 150 if he uses his 3 big sheds. 2 in the Cvan 1 on the Harley, and one can sleep with Zeus

And Tidal Pete lives right on the beach so bring tents and camp in his back yard. Go for refreshing surf early next morning ;)

Camping on my lawns is out but camping on the beach is good (If you're above the tideline that is?) :lol:
All beds at my place seem to be taken already :( but there may be a late withdrawl? If someone is willing to sleep on an inflatable mattress there's room for one more?

:beer:

Camping on my lawns is out :beer:

Bugger I was going to get a good fire going out there,bring my camp ovens and do brekky,don't need to come inside even can bring a shovel :lol: :lol:

Batz

Anyone got ozbrewers number - haven't seen him online for ages...

Cheers Ross

Oz has been in the US drinking it up and a guest host on the last few Brewing Network show.

Lucky ******* :beerbang:

OK Guys :party: how's 3pm at my place for the swap and taste for a few hours [gives you most of the day to do the boring domestic stuff in the morning], down the club for a feed and the foods good [and DON'T drink the mega swill there] and kick on from there?
I will PM my address soon enough.

OK Guys :party: how's 3pm at my place for the swap and taste for a few hours [gives you most of the day to do the boring domestic stuff in the morning], down the club for a feed and the foods good [and DON'T drink the mega swill there] and kick on from there?

I'm in for all that...
I can confirm my mate Mark, number 18 on the list, is coming. His beer is a little harder as he is still unsure but he will come with something. If it isn't the golden ale he will put something down now so it mahy be a little green, more of a cellar job...
I definitely want to put my hand up for a couple of spots in a bed, ground, shed whatever. I can bring an inflatable and or a camping roll etc.
So, will see you all then!

Incidentally, on the list a few posts above I appear to be on twice... 15 and 21 I am both Ben, bring a wheat beer bock thing, and bconnery. So, just to clear that up in the interests of finalising numbers...

That plan includes beer so it sounds good to me :beer:

I will be bring a swag and wont need a bed.

1. Ross - Ruination APA
2. Sluggerdog - ?
3. Batz - Scottish
7. Hoops - ?
9. Jye - Hopburst APA
9. nonicman - ?
10. Crazy - Czech pilsner (not a pale ale of any nationality)
11. ozbrewer - ?
12. brissybrew - ?

13. TidalPete - Greenoyster Dry Stout
14. Ben - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
15. PistolPatch - One dark 'lager' and one light brewed with US-56
16. Screwtop - Tick Hill Brown Ale
17... A homebrewer mate of bconnery - Probably a Golden Ale.
18. bindi
19. Monkale ?

Thanks Screwtop re the accomodation. Was just thinking that I should take my van up as that will free up bed/floor space if needs be. Also it'll allow me to transport 2 others living between Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. So, if anyone wants a ride let me know.

Cheers
PP

As for spare beds at my place I have a double down stairs, a single bed up and two in the caravan out the back :)
Oh, and the dog bed :D , only joking guys, but don't laugh :) a fellow biker mate crashed in it some time ago after a big session, Zeus [the dog] did not mind. <_<
Don't forget the pub and motel down the road.

I am definitely in for the case swap. Please put me down for a space on the floor at this stage.

Cheers
Mothballs

I'll put my hand up for a spot on the floor at either of you guys places. I reckon by the end of the night a clean patch of concrete will suffice :party: As for beer, aside from the case I'll be bringing along 1/2 a keg of Dogfish Head Imperial Pale Ale 7.3% and 1/2kg of chilli beef jerky for the festivities.

cheers

BRowndog

Back