Promash File?- Australian Malts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crispy

Reaction score
I need the file to import the Malts we have available here in Oz, into promash, But I can't find the bloody thing anywhere, I've tried the ProMash site and the Maltcraft site

Can anyone help with the file or a link to it...

Cheers,

Crispy

here it is. Be aware the search box at the top only looks over the last 30 days if you are using it (I think).

Also, I noticed some of the White labs yeasts arent in there either? Dont know if some of the wyeasts are missing?

Next question. What about a file from david cryer anyone heard of one in the making?

EDIT: a promash import file that is.

Jayse

Linz,

As the yeasts from White Labs are global I'm sure if you posted a list of what was missing on the Promash boards there would be an update made available reasonably easily.

Jayse,

Maybe a nice email to David to see if he can match Maltcrafts effor ?

Doc

BeerSmith already has an excellent collection of most [99.99% ????] Australian malts thanks to David Lamotte the Australian distributor of BeerSmith.

He has put a lot of work into creating an up to date data base.

Steve

can someone post the beersmith one here as i can't download attachments with my hotmail account at the moment..

Cheers Jayse

There ya Jayse

thanx batz,
your the man.

Cheers Jayse

Back