Possible Hag Shirt's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We've all seen the thread on AHB for the AHB shirt drive but is anyone interested in getting some shirts made up for us HAGgers. I don't want to tread on any toes in regards to HAG protocol but I think a club shirt with possibly some space for LHBS, Potters, (soon to be local) Murrays etc would be good. A logo and slogan (do we have any) comp may have to be organised with a grand prize of bragging rights for the winner...

Just an idea. Please post your thoughts if you think the idea has merrit.

Cheers
Geoff

Sounds great to me, I'd be in for one or two.... good idea Geoff

Shirt, shirt, shirt.

Comp, comp, comp.

Go, go, go. Now, now, now.

Start designing, guys. New thread required for designs? Is it open to non-Hunter brewers with a cool design?
After all, it's bragging rights only as the prize.

Are we going to have the half a dozen or so obligatory polls on Tshirt or polo, printed or embroided, blue, green black or nipple pink? :p

Ha, We'll have 1 poll a week for the next 6 months and hopefully come up with a winner...

Is there any ideas of what we'd like to have in the logo ie. ingredients, hunter landmarks, a goat for scotty???

And a possible ideas for a slogan... eg Real Brewers, Real Beer
Because Wives Appreciate Mess
Alius Beer Commodo (Another Beer Please)

Geoff

Hahahahahah... we can start another thread looking for a slogan with the promise of a free shirt to the winner that nobody ever gets to win...

HAG... eclipsing the gulf today :p

I like the idea but am extremely uncreative. But would definately buy one!
Lee

Yeah I reckon I'd get one. Surely the slogan would have to play on the word hag somehow. Something to do with a HAGs brew perhaps? "A HAG's brew is a brew for you"

Slogan: Spending the night with a HAG can be brewtal.

Hag_Slogan_6.jpg

:lol: yeah that works haha. Is there any consensus as to whether it has to be something comical?

If we're gonna do a piss take shirt, How about 'HAG's get better head'... :p

Will post a mock up for a printed Tshirt later on

For what it's worth, I'm not a big fan of those 'funny slogan' kind of shirts, if the HAG club shirt turned out to be something like that I probably wouldn't be that keen. I guess I'd probably get one to be part of the team, but I'd prefer something a little less... "Jay-Jays"

Yeah I hear you Sammus, not such a great thing to wear proudly to another event... I dunno, if people are keen enough, maybe we can have a yobbo shirt and a more official polo style shirt to wear while attending other comps, judging etc

Anyway, would be good to see what the founding HAG members think. I believe that's n00ch, MHB and Les and possibly bigfridge?

Yeah I hear you Sammus, not such a great thing to wear proudly to another event... I dunno, if people are keen enough, maybe we can have a yobbo shirt and a more official polo style shirt to wear while attending other comps, judging etc

Anyway, would be good to see what the founding HAG members think. I believe that's n00ch, MHB and Les and possibly bigfridge?
Any shirt is fine, but if we want a shirt to wear as a representative of HAG, I suggest we do a serious one.

Something like: "Respect for the homebrewer" or "Hunter All-grain - Homebrew welcome here".
Like I said, something like that. :rolleyes:
Les

I believe that Trent and Shawn are also foundation members, and let's not forget Keith :p

Les out

Any shirt is fine, but if we want a shirt to wear as a representative of HAG, I suggest we do a serious one.

Something like: "Respect for the homebrewer" or "Hunter All-grain - Homebrew welcome here".
Like I said, something like that. :rolleyes:
Les

I believe that Trent and Shawn are also foundation members, and let's not forget Keith :p

Les out

Thanks for that Les - glad to see I haven't been completely forgotten :p

I'll go for a shirt - whatever you boys come up with... Up to a point of course!

Shawn.

Latest posts

Back