Pin Lock Gas Coupler Poppets?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezkat

Reaction score
I was just force carbing a keg when I noticed some sizzling coming from the gas connector, right through the threads on the plastic threaded cap. I shut off the gas and pulled it off the keg. I knew there was a little gasket in there and a poppet-like valve with a spring. I wasn't paying a lot of attention as those little parts jetted across the cellar.

Are these replaceable? universal fit? or get a new coupler?

I was just force carbing a keg when I noticed some sizzling coming from the gas connector, right through the threads on the plastic threaded cap. I shut off the gas and pulled it off the keg. I knew there was a little gasket in there and a poppet-like valve with a spring. I wasn't paying a lot of attention as those little parts jetted across the cellar.

Are these replaceable? universal fit? or get a new coupler?
OK I'll state this another way, Are corney couplers repairable?

Buy a new gas in coupler, they can't be to pricey in the US? To answer your last question, yes, Northern brewer sell them
I was looking at those at the NB site. I wasn't sure those were what I needed. I have a short 45 minute drive to their St. Paul store. I have ordered another set but want to add another flavor to my setup. On my next visit I will bring the old set and see if I can get the parts. Oh...I found the spring, Whooo Hoooo!

Cheers

Bob

I was looking at those at the NB site. I wasn't sure those were what I needed. I have a short 45 minute drive to their St. Paul store. I have ordered another set but want to add another flavor to my setup. On my next visit I will bring the old set and see if I can get the parts. Oh...I found the spring, Whooo Hoooo!

Cheers

Bob
The couplers I had were old Coca-cola original equipment. I just received new red ones today. No leaking...oh yeah

Back