Perth Gathering - Late May/early June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date should Barf hold a brewday?

• Saturday 27th May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 28th May

• Saturday 10th June

• Sunday 11th June

• Total voters
No worries Barf, I'm in Dianella so not to far to ship it.

Well glad its still on.
Will be there (have to chuck a sicky)

Let me know if you need anything else Barfridge.

Cya all Saturday

Rich

Not looking good for me but I may still drop in very quickly (driving and not drinking) some time in the arvo.

Have fun if I don't see you there.

Joined this thread late I know... I would love to come up this Saturday to meet a few brewers but unfortunately I have to work this weekend. Will keep a closer eye on the site and make sure that I'm at the next one.

Have a good one though

Chatty

Hey Barfridge, I'll probably be accompanied by another brewer (yet to be confirmed) and I'm using your brewday as the pickup point for anyone who ordered AHB merchandise from GMK and Normell, couple of guys have yet to reply to my PM so thought I'd post it here as well.
Otherwise, See ya Saturday :beer:

Mika Lika,
Could you pleae pass my hat onto anyone that will be at the West Coast Brewers meeting the follwing week,

Cheers

Case

At the moment I am in Indonesia May 28 to June 9, so the only one I couldnt do is 28 May. For the rest, I and my wheelie keg should make it. But I havent voted cos my schedule may well change. Does Cilla know about this?

GL called me from the Wilds of Indo last night, he must be the best hydrogeologist in the world or something as they have now sent him off to some other some strange place for a few more days. He sends his apologies and won't be able to make it this time or to the WCB meeting, so alas no wheely keg. But he did give me strict instructions to brave the big dogs and pick up his entry for the WCB brew comp!!!

I'll be there Barf, just have to do a quick cycling pennance in the morning to make room for beer! I may bring a mate of my brothers who is interested in brewing as well.

Mika Lika,
Could you pleae pass my hat onto anyone that will be at the West Coast Brewers meeting the follwing week,

Cheers

Case

Easy done Sinkas... as long as somone there is going to the WCB meeting :huh: Anyone volunteering to pickup for Sinkas ?

Bugger, GL will be missed.

So...should I leave the last litre or so of the tripel on tap, or replace it with the soda water? Ideas?

Mika Lika,

Cheers

Case

Easy done Sinkas... as long as somone there is going to the WCB meeting :huh: Anyone volunteering to pickup for Sinkas ?
Just leave it with me, I'll sort it out.

Oh...another thing I've forgotten...bloody grain mill? Any voluinteers? Darryn- maybe you could borrow Simon's?

Bugger, GL will be missed.

So...should I leave the last litre or so of the tripel on tap, or replace it with the soda water? Ideas?

In the interests of being a responsible host why not blow the tripel off into a few bottles and then put some soda water on!!

I will gas up some Mild as well if you want a spacer beer.

Is it okay if I bring along my WCB entry for someone to (piss in and then) take along on Monday night? I won't be able to make it.

Leave it with me Dave, I'll see that it gets to the meeting. We might want to hide it in the kitchen fridge, so there is no sampling of it before the event.

Why would anyone want to sample DB's beer?

I can bring a grain mill if needed but I will be there a bit later.

Oh...another thing I've forgotten...bloody grain mill? Any voluinteers? Darryn- maybe you could borrow Simon's?

What time do you want the mill? and how many Kg's are you going to crush? I can bring my Marga around tonight if you want or tomorrow at sparrows fart before i go cycling.

Cheers to ausdb for dropping his mill off. I am now sorted for just about everything, except skill at brewing.

All I have to do is some cleaning, more cleaning and duck out tomorrow for snags and bread.

Don't look too closely into corners, the cleaning might not be up to scratch.

Movement and colour Barfridge, movement and colour and all will be good :D

Latest posts

Back