Perth Brewers' Big Day Out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and if kook takes a dig camera along remind him to post the pics sooner rather than later :D

Sounds like a top day fellas. Kim (male or female...) at least sounds like he is interested in beer and in the production/tasting of beer which is better than I can say for some of the establishments I tried on my recent BBDO in Sydney. Good luck fellas, wish I could be there...

Shawn.

Goat said:
You are definatley excused - a very good reason.... What did you catch?
A few whiting :) Nothing spectacular but it was fun anyway! Spent more time sightseeing and wine tasting actually. Weather wasnt brilliant down there but it was good to get away!

I took a normal camera along in sydney (thats why it took so long for me to post the pics, I had to scan them!). I'll bring a digital along on the 17th.

Onya kook. It's all go.

(Don't forget, you'll pay corkage for every bottle after the first one.)

Looking forward to Saturday at 12.30...

Did anyone notice the forecast for Saturday? 39C. I don't think clancy's is aircond is it?

Hmmm, don't think so..... we'll just have to keep the liquids up......

Perfect day to be sitting in a pub drinking beer ;)

39c
Poor old buggers hey big d
Have a great day guys , wish i could join you

Will be bloody hot :unsure: I'm sure any neaby beer will evapourate rapidly. B)

Do we have some kind of table booked to look for or are me meeting at a particular spot in the bar?

a good serve of fish and chips/lcpa and 39 deg heat.
oh yeah
now we are talking B)
have a good one guys

JasonY
I will wear my black Grumpys t-shirt. Grumpys logo screenprinted in yellow on the front, "Pure Beer" on the back. Should be the only table with a few longnecks on it.

I wear my Grumpys T-shirt too..........at home all by myself :( :ph34r: :(

I'll be wearing either a Rally Australia 2003 or Malt Shovel Brewery shirt.

A few of you have met me before anyway :)

Buggered if I know what I will be wearing, a personal air conditioner if I had one. :D Shouldn't have too much trouble finding everyone, I will have a cooler bag anyway so that should be a bit of a givaway. B)

Cya's saturday. :chug:

By the way guys, if you're interested in whats available for lunch, the menu is available here:

http://www.clancysfishpub.com.au/food.html

edit - By the way, my housemate has tried the fried mice before and they're aparently a damn tasty snack! (if you like Jalapenos)

Here's a pic of the crew at the day out yesterday, Kook should have a couple more pics. We didn't make it out of Clancy's all day not that that was a problem with the beers available.

Was good to catch up and meet some fellow brewers and taste some of their brews :D. Gotta say there wasn't a bad brew amongst us, well done.

From ...memory... the homebrews were ....

Hefeweizen
Pilsner
Chocolate Porter
Stout (x2)
Skunk fart ale

Definately keen to get into some new styles after tasting what others have been drinking :p. Look forward to some more outings. May have to check out the West Coast Brewers meet as well.

2004_0117BREW20040005.JPG

top stuff guys.
only recognise goat deebee and kook.whos who for the rest of you as i hope to attend another gathering when i get down to perth and knowing names to faces will help in a crowd.
ps nice legs deebee :lol: :lol:

cheers
big d

Left to right

Asher (don't know if he has a AHB nick?)
JasonY
Kook
Guest Lurker
Goat
Deebee

thanxs jason y.
im surprised you guys didnt go to little creatures but then again clancys has got great pub character.
cant wait to hit perth again.

Great to see it came off well guys
Well done !
Hope you can do it again in April

Latest posts

Back