Pbw Queensland Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Ok we can get 22.7 kg @ $10.00 per kilo from Ross ( nice one Ross :beerbang: ) much appreciated !

I'll do a quick bulk buy here, only five of us, 4.50kg lots $46.00, plus the price of a cheap bucket to put it in.

Batz

You get the idea

1. Batz

Will grab 4.5 IF I can pick up on Saturday? Back to work Thursday so unfortunately time is a factor. Cheers rob

Will grab 4.5 IF I can pick up on Saturday? Back to work Thursday so unfortunately time is a factor. Cheers rob

Not a hope in hell

1. Batz
2. Yardy

1. Batz
2. Yardy
3. TidalPete
4 Screwy

I'll add Screwy I'm sure he'll not want to miss this.

Batz

1. Batz
2. Yardy
3. TidalPete
4. Screwy
5. QldKev

I'm in

edit: added a dot for Screwy :huh:

QldKev

Thanks for organizing Batz.
1. Batz
2. Yardy
3. TidalPete
4. Screwy
5. QldKev
6. AndrewQLD

Oops looks like I missed out, didn't read the 5 person limit, maybe next time then.

Andrew

Rob,
You do relize that we are on the Sunshine Coast ( Gympie Area) that's were the collection will be. It's a long way from Pittsworth, 313 Kms in fact. You maybe better jumping in on a Brissy buy, or start another yourself.

Batz

Hi Andrew,

I'm happy to break mine up. See you tomorrow.

Kev

OK we'll split it six ways, I have contacted Ross to see if he has it in store, we maybe able to get by the weekend.

Batz

1. Batz
2. Yardy
3. TidalPete
4. Screwy
5. QldKev
6. AndrewQLD

3.80 kgs each $38.00

Just bought heaps of Caustic which is what I mostly use. Would have been out, but at $38................. well you know, can't miss a bargain and all that.

t.gif

Screwy

From Ross

Hi,

It's $258 for a 50lb pail.
Available ex stock anytime to anyone wants it - It's just not on the website.

Payment by direct deposit or Credit card over the phone.

cheers Ross

So it more like $11.36 per kilo

Batz

Ross needs a credit card to pay for this and then Nick could collect and bring to the swap, if anyone wants to jump in and order it be my guest. Otherwise it will have to wait a week or so.

Oh Pete has the plastic buckets

Batz

Ross needs a credit card to pay for this and then Nick could collect and bring to the swap, if anyone wants to jump in and order it be my guest. Otherwise it will have to wait a week or so.

Oh Pete has the plastic buckets

Batz

I've paid for it, and Nick has the bucket :icon_chickcheers:

QldKev

Latest posts

Back