Pauline on Q&A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discounting the link I provided as just a blog FFS without commenting on the details and graphs contained which have been produced from a supposedly reputable data source doesn't make sense.

Do you disagree with the methodology used to produce the graphical representation showing that the models predictions are overstated at times by a factor of up to 3.

It is common knowledge that consultants, researchers etal will produce reports/data in a form that supports their case (or what the client wants to hear). Take Stu's NASA graph and change the vertical scale and the difference can very quickly become background noise of little or no significance on the overall presentation

All I'm trying to suggest is that because of these consistent over statements of what is actually occurring in the real world compared to the predictions we must have reservations about what the longer term outcome will be.

This is developing into a pissing competition and I'm not going to change your perception and neither will you change mine. If/when the models can be shown to be accurate in their prediction then I will reconsider

Wobbly

Back to the cracked pepper crackers. Like many politicians, they appear to be something they're not. The stuff you think is cracked pepper is in fact poppy seeds. So is Paulines concern for Australians, poppycock.

Discounting the link I provided as just a blog FFS without commenting on the details and graphs contained which have been produced from a supposedly reputable data source doesn't make sense.

wobbly said:

Rather that data from an actual refutable source

Do you disagree with the methodology used to produce the graphical representation showing that the models predictions are overstated at times by a factor of up to 3.

It is common knowledge that consultants, researchers etal will produce reports/data in a form that supports their case (or what the client wants to hear). Take Stu's NASA graph and change the vertical scale and the difference can very quickly become background noise of little or no significance on the overall presentation

Changing the scale does not change the result, it just makes it look different

All I'm trying to suggest is that because of these consistent over statements of what is actually occurring in the real world compared to the predictions we must have reservations about what the longer term outcome will be.

What...the statements that refer to actual measured data

This is developing into a pissing competition and I'm not going to change your perception and neither will you change mine. If/when the models can be shown to be accurate in their prediction then I will reconsider

We are not talking about models...it is clearly shown over the last several decades with actual data obtained from people measuring it...those measuremnts taken are not models
Wobbly

wobbly said:

Wobbly
The fact is wobbly that monckton has been shown (well documented) to be a liar, to falsify evidence, misinterpret evidence and use sources that actually openly negate his dogmatic stance. He also has absolutely no scientific qualifications whatsoever and has conducted no experiments, nor published reputable peer reviewed papers of his own.
That's why he has absolutely no credibility and reposting a blog that contains lots of graphs does not make him (or you) have anything other than a weak argument that comes down to 'well I think....'

Vini2ton said:
Back to the cracked pepper crackers. Like many politicians, they appear to be something they're not. The stuff you think is cracked pepper is in fact poppy seeds. So is Paulines concern for Australians, poppycock.
Proof...?

manticle said:
Plain vs pepper
Chicken salt, obviously.

Euuuuu...stop swamping me..

9-2654887-ips230115hanson2_t460.jpg

wobbly said:

its a linear scale.. what do you want us to change it to?

what if we make it a temperature range of 0-100c, then the entire temperature change for all measured time will effectively be zero
you're right, its a f*cking conspiracy
backrap2.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
Only ScoMo cant answer that...or maybe not
Goes along way in supporting Coalitions argument for ChAFTA first chance they get at implementing it they knock it back, along with all the jobs it would have created.

wide eyed and legless said:
Goes along way in supporting Coalitions argument for ChAFTA first chance they get at implementing it they knock it back, along with all the jobs it would have created.
Why would it have created jobs...?....they where sackimg them all not long back...

And would it have been only the Chinese that would have been able to create these so called jobs

I've got one of those chafta job recipients living next door. About 20 years old, no English, out the door on sunday at 7.30 in his hivis. Australia good country.

Just behind the girl to the left of the peacock

The camera man is actually filming that person, not Paulines ass

Ducatiboy stu said:
Why would it have created jobs...?....they where sackimg them all not long back...

And would it have been only the Chinese that would have been able to create these so called jobs
Don't go down this particular rabbit hole. It's full of excrement.

Latest posts

Back