Pauline on Q&A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wobbly said:
This is developing into a pissing competition and I'm not going to change your perception and neither will you change mine.

Wobbly
This is the very reason why I, along with many people commenting in this thread, think you're a card carrying member of the Nutjob society.

I've stated numerous times that like all scientists, my mind can be changed with evidence, whilst your mind (or at least what passes for a mind) is closed. This is the very definition of confirmation bias.

QED.

I am but a simple tradesman, and even I follow what scientists do.Sometimes the things you try dont work, so you try different method. Not every method is set in stone and sometimes you jyust get it wrong

Sometimes on the job the result isnt what was expected,

wide eyed and legless said:
Cheer up the antibiotic apocalypse might save the world from climate change. :)
Probably not soon enough to save us from Pauline though..

899.jpg

Cheer up the antibiotic apocalypse might save the world from climate change. :)
Nah too late. Regardless, it's a impending crisis

madpierre06 said:
Calling blokes such as Dutton and the like 'flippant' is too bloody complimentary for my liking...these have no consideration for other people whatsoever, just nasty pieces of work.
To b fair MP I did also call him a dick!

Liam_snorkel said:
bahahaha

And this is why this column is calling for a public awareness campaign to expose the suffering of Peter Dutton.
Show your solidarity with our offshore detention schemes by putting your unwanted human beings out the front of your house, and get some hashtags trending to raise awareness of how hard Peter Dutton has it. #pray4duffer and #putoutyourhumans are a good start, but surely you can do better.

Liam_snorkel said:
Nah too late. Regardless, it's a impending crisis
2,400 Coal fired power stations under construction and in the pipeline, the north of England experiencing another gas industry boom with the trillions of cubic meters of shale gas, drilling exploration has found, either no one gives a shit or everyone is having an overdose of that emotion,'Hope'. Hope for the best that nothing will happen.

2,400 Coal fired power stations under construction and in the pipeline, the north of England experiencing another gas industry boom with the trillions of cubic meters of shale gas, drilling exploration has found, either no one gives a shit or everyone is having an overdose of that emotion,'Hope'. Hope for the best that nothing will happen.
Does that include the one a week China is building?
I know they lead the world in renewable energy, but theres only so many gorges you can dam before the county starts to resemble Ha Long Bay.

LAGERFRENZY said:
The problem(s) with programs like Q & A is it's basically a current affairs discussion show that inevitably morphs into an unstructured debate. In a formal setting, the likes of Roberts would exhaust their knowledge base within minutes and be exposed as the ignoramuses they are.
But I suspect a formal debate would to heavily tax the attention span of of the hash-tagging dolts who cant wait to see their incisive tweets on the telly for three seconds.

Who benefits apart from the ratings?

24 pages and counting..

Roberts still managed to expose himself as an ignoramus despite the shortcomings of the show's format.

the trouble is if they made the show more like SBS Insight (single issue, guests are experts or stakeholders), there would be no place for the likes of Hanson or Roberts on it, and ABC would be accused of editorial bias.

Latest posts

Back