Oz And James Drink To Britain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is good, though doesn't provide SSL.

PS CC any chance of reducing the size of that sig? I think it's possibly the first sig on this forum able to be seen from outer space... :ph34r:

been watching this show,not what i expected,not enough info,bit too light,but still makes me want to strike it rich and do a world be tour ....cheers....spog.......

Loved James and Oz series, but OT - are we talking "hustle" or "the Real Hustle"?

Cheers

For those who have not seen the series. My TV guide has the series starting on SBS1 at 8pm tonight

Oz Clarke and James May travel through Britain and Ireland to discover the amazing array of drinks on offer for the delectation of a wine ponce and an incorrigible scruffbag. They start their journey on top of the magnificent and enigmatic White Cliffs and travel north to Yorkshire in a 1982 Rolls Royce Corniche.

Top show, have watched it through a couple of times now. Well worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Cheers

For those who have not seen the series. My TV guide has the series starting on SBS1 at 8pm tonight

Oz Clarke and James May travel through Britain and Ireland to discover the amazing array of drinks on offer for the delectation of a wine ponce and an incorrigible scruffbag. They start their journey on top of the magnificent and enigmatic White Cliffs and travel north to Yorkshire in a 1982 Rolls Royce Corniche.

Thanks ianh will be tuning in tonight :icon_cheers:

Back