Oz And James Drink To Britain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
Oz and James get off the wine and tour around Britain sampling various tipples so far lots of beer drinking a few brewery visits and attempting to brew in their caravan, on Fox a few nights a week... good for a laugh

It's been previously discussed on here somewhere, but I am also watching it for the first time right now. I love my Foxtel iQ

Sorry for the repost, had a quick look and couldn't find anything, just saw this weeks episode and James is brewing a beer on one of these
http://www.livingbeer.com/Beer-Detail.aspx...ff-d2b122d4332c
brumas_home_brewerys.jpg.jpg

I found the format annoying, but it was great to see footage of some of the great breweries & distilleries... and Thomas Fawcett's.

Oz and James get off the wine and tour around Britain sampling various tipples so far lots of beer drinking a few brewery visits and attempting to brew in their caravan, on Fox a few nights a week... good for a laugh

And this is why we torrent.... This is what, at least 4-6 months old?

how good! love that theres now shows about beer and brewing.

that automated brewery that he brought costs a mint tho. imagine what you could build for that price.

I hate Oz, I know he's supposed to be a pretentious twat but he sells it too hard.

Well that's about the cost of a beerbelly system (have not seen either so can't really compare) but it's within the mark.

Their US wine series was a great laugh and this GB series is great also. I love the banter. LOL

Its hilarious how a wine snob says not to over complicate the drink simply because its beer and not wine. The look on Oz's face when he had the Aussie lager in pub the other week was hilarious LOL He called it disgusting and insipid.

Not to spoil it for everyone but you need to go backwards through this section a few pages and find a whole thread devoted to the series.

I'll have a G and T old chap.

I think it was Jan-Feb when Nige posted the torrents. ??( A new BBC series ).

Was originally shown on BBC2 on Tuesday evenings between 6th January 2009 and 24th February 2009 (8 episodes) and was available both as a torrent and on Usenet the day the episode was broadcast.

Can't be arsed torrenting TV shows, thats what I've got fox for

Not to mention great (non beer) shows like Hustle that have had 5 seasons and are yet to show in Aus at all.

Was originally shown on BBC2 on Tuesday evenings between 6th January 2009 and 24th February 2009 (8 episodes) and was available both as a torrent and on Usenet the day the episode was broadcast.

Usenet? Is that old thing still around? I haven't used it since I changed ISPs to one that has no usenet server. All the open free ones seem to have crap retention (for binaries at least), so I could never get a complete episode of anything. Got any leads to good free usenet services?

I thought this thread was about Oz and James not torrenting (thanks to Nigep62)

I have seen the show when originally discussed on AHB ;) and actually like the way the 2 play off of each other. Lots of interesting info especially at the maltster's.

Loved 1 of the later episodes when they head over and experience Coyderrrrr (cider) LMAO

you'll also like the first 2 series as well if you like this 1

ABC used to show Hustle (probably still does) but at some anti-sociable time if I remember correctly.

The first three eps of the GB series are on youtube too if its easier.

Not to mention great (non beer) shows like Hustle that have had 5 seasons and are yet to show in Aus at all.

Usenet? Is that old thing still around? I haven't used it since I changed ISPs to one that has no usenet server. All the open free ones seem to have crap retention (for binaries at least), so I could never get a complete episode of anything. Got any leads to good free usenet services?

I think that's why they're free. I wouldn't bother.

IIRC I paid $25 for 120GB for my usenet service. Hardly expensive and it will probably take me two years to use it when used in combination with torrents.

Latest posts

Back