Osama Bin Laden Dead

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny..... :ph34r: , Coming from a bloke whose avatar is a bloody dead-ringer for the bloke in question :lol:

Thats how i know he is a fake....... if i look like him..... anywone can :p

Kelby... havnt seen it....... And i cant prove what i say or think....... its just my gut feeling.

How many "weapons of mass destruction" did they find..... f#@k all!

Hell.... if you market something well enough its believable....... and you can trust everything you see on the news!........ cant you??

i bet someone even believed this once:

image14.jpg

Hell...... didnt the US army use CNN with fake news reports of their movements beamed around the world, to trick Saddam in the first Gulf war???

it worked too :)

how are we any different?

said to a bloke at work today that bin larden was dead and he replied..... What in the tornados in alabama???????????? I near choked on my lunch !!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA maybe they shipped him back and set it up so people didnt freak out the he got into the country

said to a bloke at work today that bin larden was dead and he replied..... What in the tornados in alabama???????????? I near choked on my lunch !!!!!!!!!!!

Would be the last place anyone would look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they prob just found a beard after they bombed innocent civilians. So they thought that would do. Prob wouldnt surprise me with what tony said and I always thought they were there for oil. why would the taliban want to bomb the yanks, both sides of the afgans been fighting each other since they found the oil and prob never bothered any one else till they wanted a piece of it. Funny how when a Bush got in they went straight there, also funny how the bush's own like 70% of the oil production in USA

Tony you seen loose change?? its a doco I think you can only get online about 9/11 being all set up by the yanks to put fear into the people so they had good coarse to go in there.
Kelb...

Osama Bin Pest was Al Qaeda, not Taliban...
The Taliban is the ousted political leaders of Afghanistan... The Al Qaeda are a terrorist organisation, believed to have originated in the same country.

Apparently having been funded to some extent by the Taliban. Leading many to believe, the Taliban had high ranking Al Qaeda members in government during their years of power, hence the US's prerogative in getting rid of said Al Qaeda, and keeping the Taliban out of government for good... The oil was just a bonus.

I'm very excited about how different the world will be tomorrow.
You know what is different - this board. Not nearly as much offensive garbage in this thread as I expected when I first clicked it. You guys have lost it.

Thank **** the ******* is dead, Rot in hell asshole, rot in hell!

May all 40 virgins look alot like this:
mcdonalds-fat-women.jpg

Gotta luv Logan City girls

It's a fantastic coincidence that this has come out just a few weeks after Obama kicked off his re-election campaign. What better way to get his campaign off to a flying start? What's more, there's probably not one person in the world that can prove this did or did not happen.

Voters will just have to give him the benefit of the doubt I suppose, go Obama!

Tony you seen loose change?? its a doco I think you can only get online about 9/11 being all set up by the yanks to put fear into the people so they had good coarse to go in there.
I'm not skeptical enough to believe that, but all you have to do is look at operation northwoods, that is some scary shit right there. They didn't end up going through with it but just having them plan it... makes you wonder.

HAHA maybe they shipped him back and set it up so people didnt freak out the he got into the country

Yeah I dont think they just dumped him at sea, I bet he is still alive and they have him in some dark dungeon torturing the shit out of him.

Now now Andrew, they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. :lol:
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded."

Those Russians know their shit.

I think there's something a bit sick about celebrating anyones death - even if he was a murdering *******, a civilised nation or culture does what it has to do and moves on without taking delight in it. My 2c.

Back