Osama Bin Laden Dead

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bradsbrew

As per the title. The leader is dead. What will this bring peace or revenge.

As a father of 2 young children it makes me worried to think what the retaliation could be or where they might hit.

Hopefully the world is getting back to what it was?

Brad

Because he was definitely the cause of all the bad stuff in the world.

Second term for Obama for sure.
I hope they don't bury him, just keep him in a freezer and trot his sad body out once a year and send a picture to be shown on Al-Jezeera channel. haha.

from news.com.au

1.33pm The Australian dollar has dropped US0.3c on reports of bin Ladens death.

Amazing how some terrorist dies and the aus $ is suddenly worth less....

I didn't see all of Obama's speech but I did not hear him thank or give credit to any other nation than the US.

He thanked Pakistan who were in on the deal but it was an all American operation on the day. He did refer to friends and allies who had suffered at the hands of Al Quaida. They've known where he was for over 6 months but didn't want to stuff this one up.

I wonder if it will make any difference at all.
There has been plenty of time for a new generation to start hating.
Sad but true.

"Osama should not have used his real name and address when he signed up for his Sony PlayStation account."

stolen, but funny

When I saw the news flash I mistakenly read "Obama Dead" :unsure:
I bet Obama was obsessed with killing the guy to get rid of the confusion if nothing else.

Signed: BrodsBrew and Fulten

R.I.P Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)

i think its US propaganda, and probably an excuse to pull out of a very costly war they are losing and still keep face,

that explains the US dollar rallying

Thank **** the ******* is dead, Rot in hell asshole, rot in hell!

May all 40 virgins look alot like this:
mcdonalds-fat-women.jpg

from news.com.au

1.33pm The Australian dollar has dropped US0.3c on reports of bin Ladens death.

Amazing how some terrorist dies and the aus $ is suddenly worth less....

It always amazes me how markets react to world events.

from the beebs: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13256943

Oil prices slid more than 1%, while the price of gold and silver also dropped.

Analysts said Bin Laden's death was likely to lower security risks, and would help lift consumer sentiment in the US.

Lift consumer sentiment? "Oh did you hear the news, Osama's dead! Let's go shopping!"

I might go off and by myself a marga mill now.

Ever seen the movie "Wag the Dog"? I wonder if Bin Laden wasn't killed months ago and put on ice, just to wheel out when Obama started to look shaky in the polls so as to garauntee a win...

Did OBL really exist as the boogeyman? Even if he did, did he ever make it out of Tora Bora? Was he ever there? Does a boogeyman make the world easier to think about?
Is there a DNA database of boogeymen? Will a new boogeyman rise up now the position is supposedly vacant? Is Gaddafi now a boogeyman? Do Boogeymen consult each other?
How many boogeymen on the CIA/MI5/Mossad payrolls?
So many questions, so little time for announcements such as that seen today. Trust the US Empire? No. Think OBL was a good guy? No. Think OBL really just died? No. Think it makes a difference? No.
Must remember to drink more, think less.

Thanks for the NSFW Wallace :(

You forgot, how many boogeymen does it take to screw in a light bulb

Back