Osama Bin Laden Dead

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those chocolate mousse antlers stole the show, it'll take a long, long, long time for those images to fade from my mind.

In case your mind didn't receive these transmissions, please, put down the CIA Guidebook to Home Protection and just, enjoy.

Princess-Beatrice15.jpg

it looks like a dunny seat with a bow on it

I wonder if it will make any difference at all.
There has been plenty of time for a new generation to start hating.
Sad but true.

The face of hate changes as the years go by, but the disease will never die.

(The Disease being hate)

We are told to hate different races or nationality as the years pass.

My parents hated the Japanese my grandparents were told it was the Germans to blame for everything...Before that it was the Scotch vs England etc...

Nowadays we are told we MUST hate & distrust all Arabs and Muslims according to our leaders who are in search of nothing but wealth, black gold and power.

I'm sick of being told who we should hate. It's Hate itself that I despise.

IMHO Kill bin larden will make NOT a single difference to our obsession with terrorism at this moment in history. We will continue find excuses to hate those who are different or have better things then us.

I wanna see a 'where are they now' for former desposed despots family's.. where do they end up?

Do the Amin family for example make machete's?
Does the Pot family do excavations or sculptures?
Are the Hitlers gas fitters or scientologists?

and what will become of the (remaining) Bin Ladens?

Probably wishing they had been astronaut's for a long time....

Yob

[edit] New $A High 1.10 US.. thanks Osama you get the last laugh... now to buy a SS Conical

Of course its a good thing, now we can all knowing that the world is safe again.

Last edited by a moderator:
My next brew will be called Osama bin lager :icon_cheers:

imo his death will not make one bit of difference to the world.there will be another religous fanatic somewere to take his place and spread death and hatred based on theyre particular version of a fairy tale be it muslim jew or buddhist. though the way the americans are carrying on im starting to lose track of who the mad fanatics are.

he isnt dead............ he never existed.

He was a well fabricated badguy made up by the yanks to go chase oil, and "war is money"

But the war is dragging on now..... and the US economy is in tatters......... can they afford the war any more?????

I find it odd...... that all of a sudden they "stumble" over him and with all the might of the USA...... they cant catch him...... they Kill him.

Mmmmmmmm saves having to prove he is real hey

and how are they going to prove its him if they have a body............ compare dental records with what they got from his dentist??

He was a well fabricated badguy made up by the yanks to go chase oil, and "war is money"

But the war is dragging on now..... and the US economy is in tatters......... can they afford the war any more?????

I find it odd...... that all of a sudden they "stumble" over him and with all the might of the USA...... they cant catch him...... they Kill him.

and how are they going to prove its him if they have a body............ compare dental records with what they got from his dentist??

Funny..... :ph34r: , Coming from a bloke whose avatar is a bloody dead-ringer for the bloke in question :lol:

Come on Tony...

To touch on (very lightly) what you've said... Do you think the guy in question would've allowed himself to be captured? Not for shit...

He existed... Did bad shit... And is dead.... Deservedly.

they prob just found a beard after they bombed innocent civilians. So they thought that would do. Prob wouldnt surprise me with what tony said and I always thought they were there for oil. why would the taliban want to bomb the yanks, both sides of the afgans been fighting each other since they found the oil and prob never bothered any one else till they wanted a piece of it. Funny how when a Bush got in they went straight there, also funny how the bush's own like 70% of the oil production in USA

Tony you seen loose change?? its a doco I think you can only get online about 9/11 being all set up by the yanks to put fear into the people so they had good coarse to go in there.

Latest posts

Back